TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 for the post of Assistant Statistical Investigator and Other in Tamil Nadu check notification, eligibility details and apply online
TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) released notification 2022 on 217 posts of Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computer Statistical Compiler. You can apply online for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 from 15 September to 14 October 2022. Before apply online, must read the recruitment notification for the posts of TNPSC CSSSE.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
TNPSC CSSSE Notification 2022
Notification is important violence for any recruitment, in such context TNPSC has issued notification for Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination in Hall itself. TNPSC CSSSE Notification can be downloaded from the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. All the information related to Tamil Nadu CSSSE Recruitment 2022 Notification has been updated below.
Short Summary of TNPSC CSSSE 2022
Advertisement has been issued by the TNPSC for the recruitment of Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination. So the candidate needs to check the important points of TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022. So that there is no error while applying for TNPSC Vacancy 2022.
|Organization of Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. 631 || TNPSC Notification No.27/2022|
|Total Vacancy||217 Post|
|Jobs Category||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
|TNPSC Official Website||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment Schedule
All the dates including the TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination will be notified along with the official Notification 2022 and we have updated the important dates of all the TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 in the table. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page regularly about the important updates of TNPSC Vacancy 2022.
|TNPSC Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|TNPSC CSSSE Notification Release||15 September 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply||15 September 2022|
|Last Date to apply||14 October 2022|
|Date of Application Correction Window||19-21 Oct. 2022|
|TNPSC CSSSE Exam Date||I & II (Subject Paper) : 29 Jan. 2023|
|TNPSC CSSSE Admit Card||Before Exam|
TNPSC CSSSE Vacancy and Eligibility Details
TNPSC CSSSE Eligibility 2022 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|Post Code||Vacancy Name||TNPSC CSSSE Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|1824||Assistant Statistical Investigator||Degree (Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Sciences/ Economics)||211|
|3238||Computer||Degree in Statistics||05|
|2054||Statistical Compiler||Degree in Statistics & Bio Statistics||02|
Application Fee Details
TNPSC CSSSE Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ MBC & Other: NIL
Age Limit Details
(i) For Persons with Benchmark Disability:
Persons with Benchmark Disability are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed. (Section 64 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
(ii) For Ex-servicemen (others):
a) The maximum age limit for Ex-servicemen is 50 years.
b) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-servicemen applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category
TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC CSSSE 2022 – Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination 2022 will be available on the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Selection Process for TNPSC CSSSE 2022
- The Selection Process of TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Rule of reservation not applicable for the post of Statistical Compiler as the Cadre Strength is 1. [Schedule III of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.]
- The applicant who has not appeared for any of the subjects in the examination, will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures the minimum qualifying marks for selection. (For further details refer to para 18(B) of the ‘Instructions to Applicants’).
- In this way the selection process of TNPSC CSSSE recruitment will be completed.
- For TNPSC CSSSE Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Also Check :-
- Download All Offline Form | Latest Offline Vacancy 2022
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to Apply TNPSC CSSSE Apply Online 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for TNPSC CSSSE Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
TNPSC CSSSE Salary Details
TNPSC CSSSE Salary : Eligible candidates for appointment to various posts in the following subjects/departments will be given monthly honorarium fixed by the Pay Commission according to the post along with other allowances.
TNPSC CSSSE Application Form 2022 : FAQs
TNPSC CSSSE 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Tamil Nadu Jobs 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for TNPSC CSSSE Vacancy 2022
14 October 2022
How to apply for TNPSC CSSSE Application form 2022
Apply online, Download notification from the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in