Important steps related to SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the how to download pdf.
The most important thing for the preparation of the exam is to have the right knowledge of the syllabus and exam pattern. On the basis of this, we can estimate that what will be the nature of the exam. One such highly competitive exam is SSC MTS 2023 which is conducted to recruit staff for non-technical posts in various government departments and offices. In this article, we will throw light on SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
SSC MTS 2023 Short Summary
Staff Selection Commission has announced vacancies for Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN). All you need to know is the brief summary of SSC MTS 2023 from this table.
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post|
|Total Vacancy||1558 Post (Approx)|
|Notification||SSC MTS 2023|
|SSC MTS Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is Rs. 18000- 56900/-|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Job Location||All India|
SSC MTS exam Pattern 2023
If you are preparing for SSC MTS exam then you must have knowledge of exam pattern. This will make the pattern of the exam clear. You can also check SSC MTS exam pattern 2023 from this article.
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages viz. (i) Assamese, (ii) Bengali, (iii) Gujarati, (iv) Kannada, (v) Konkani, (vi) Malayalam, (vii) Manipuri, (viii) Marathi, (ix) Odia, (x) Punjabi, (xi) Tamil, (xii) Telugu and (xiii) Urdu
- There will be no negative marking in Session-I. In Session-II, there will be negative marking of one mark for each wrong answer.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
The examination of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) by SSC is mainly conducted in 2 parts, SSC MTS Paper I (Objective Test) and SSC MTS Paper II (Descriptive Test). There will be 4 main subjects in the exam, whose details are given below. Check Subject Wise SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 given below.
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Examination
- Numerical and Mathematical Ability: It will include questions on problems relating to Integers and Whole Numbers, LCM and HCF, Decimals and Fractions, Relationship between numbers, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations and BODMAS, Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Work and Time, Direct and inverse Proportions, Averages, Simple Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Area and Perimeter of Basic Geometric Figures, Distance and Time, Lines and Angles, Interpretation of simple Graphs and Data, Square and Square roots etc.
- Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving: The questions in this part intend to measure the candidates‟ general learning ability. The questions will be broadly based on Alpha-Numeric Series, Coding and Decoding, Analogy, Following Directions, Similarities and Differences, Jumbling, Problem Solving and Analysis, Non-verbal Reasoning based on diagrams, age Calculations, Calendar and Clock, etc.
- General Awareness: The broad coverage of the test will be on Social Studies (History, Geography, Art and Culture, Civics, Economics), General Science and Environmental studies up to 10th Standard.
- English Language and Comprehension: Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, itsvocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and to test comprehension, a simple paragraph may be given and question based on the paragraph to be asked.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) Details
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) fo the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: Followings are the PET/ PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|
|Hight||157.5 cm||152 cm|
|Chest||76 + 5 cm Expansion||Weight: 48 Kg|
In conclusion, the SSC MTS exam opens up a wide range of employment possibilities within government agencies. Effective preparation requires a thorough understanding of the content and exam format. You can increase your chances of passing the SSC MTS exam by using the suggested books and the strategies listed above.
What is the duration of the SSC MTS Paper 1
Is there negative marking in the SSC MTS 2023
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the SSC MTS exam.