Brief Information: Scholarships are offered to deserving and needy students to encourage them to take up Higher education. This incentive falls in line with the motto of Higher Education of the State: Access, Equity and Quality. Generation makes Nation. Therefore the Govt. of India and Govt. of Haryana are always putting their efforts to attract the students towards Higher Education.
“Har-Chhatravratti” is a centralized portal developed for inviting the applications for two centrally sponsered scholarship schemes i.e Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students and Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students.
The scheme was instituted by the Govt. of India to provide financial assistance to the SC/ST students studying at post matriculation stage to enable them to complete their education. The students whose parents/guardians annual income is Rs. 2.50 lac or below are given scholarships in the range of Rs. 300/- p.m. to Rs. 820/- p.m. including reimbursement of maintenance allowance, tuition fee, exam fee and other fund.
Post Date: July 2021
Post Update: 24/07/2021
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Higher Education Department of Haryana
Har-Chhatravratti / Post Matric Scholarship for Haryana SC/BC Students
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship For Academic Year 2021-22
- No Application Fees.
- Application Start : July 2021
- Reg. Last Date : Not Mentioned
Documents Required for Post Matric Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
Eligibilty for Post Matric Scholarship
- Category: SC/ BC
- Family Income: Less than or Equal to Rs. 2,50,000
- Domicile: Haryana
- Attendance: Candidate Eligibility with 75% or More Attendance
Note: All the basic Data will be fetched from Parivar Pehchaan Patra Data, Students are advised to update their complete data in Parivar Pehchaan Patra before Registration.
If Students does not have Parivar Pehchaan Patra, they have to create the Parivar Pehchaan Patra first.
Post Matric Scholarship Form- How To Apply
- To Register and Apply the Post Matric Scholarship, Eligible students need to follow the below given steps:
- STEP 1 Click Registration link at the portal, if you are new user. Existing user can click on the login button.
- STEP 2 Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), a List of members will be displayed, Select your Name and Click on “Generate OTP” button.
- STEP 4 Enter the OTP received on your registered Mobile No. and Click on “Verify OTP” button.
- STEP 5 After OTP Verification, all the details get auto filled in the Registration Form, cross check your information.
- STEP 6 Select Your Department and College, and create your Password and Click on “Register” Button.
- STEP 7 Click login link at the portal and enter User ID and password to apply the scholarship.
- STEP 8 Provide all necessary details like Course, Roll No., Eligibility etc.
- STEP 9 Click on the “Apply” button to save your application.
Har-Chhatravratti Post Matric Scholarship for Haryana SC/BC Students Session 2021-22
Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2021, Post Matric Scholarship for Haryana SC/BC Students, Har-Chhatravratti Post Matric Scholarship for Haryana SC/BC Students, Haryana Post Matric Scholarship For Academic Year 2020-21.