Defence Jobs 2023 – A defence job is something which is the dream of many people all over India, check notification, eligibility details and apply online
Defence Jobs- Information about Job which Everyone Wants
Defence Jobs Alert 2023 – A defence job is something which is the dream of many people all over India. It’s a work where people get a proper uniform and lots of respect. It includes many types of work, which people can choose according to their field or need. A person who passed their 12th of school can, so they can go for defence jobs after 12th.
Some people do not have much knowledge about the job of defence properly, but they still want to apply for it. This thing can create misunderstanding. Here we talk about some basic things about defence jobs in India for better understanding.
Defence Job 2023 Overview
All you need to know is the brief summary of Defence Jobs 2023 from this table.
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence (MOD)|
|Jobs Category||Defence Jobs|
|Defence Jobs Portal||www.mod.gov.in|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join WhatsApp/ Telegram Group||Group Join Link|
What is the Defence Job
- Defence Jobs means – It’s a government job, which includes work like the security of the country. People who completed 10th or 12th or other graduations can go for this. It includes very important and responsible work. The selection process is also a little hard because it’s a very important position job. Selected people work on a defence of a country. It includes positions like the Air force of India and more.
- Exams also get conducted to understating the thinking level of a candidate. In some positions physical tests also get conducted, which plays a very important part of the selection process. . A perfect candidate can only get chosen.
Defence Jobs Latest Notification 2023
Latest notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context Ministry of Defence has issued latest notification for defence jobs recruitment in Hall itself. Defence Jobs Latest Notification can be downloaded from the Related defence jobs portal. All the information related to Defence Jobs Recruitment 2023 Notification has been updated below.
All Defence Jobs 2023 Notification
What are the types of Defence Jobs 2023
There are many types of defense jobs in India, some of which are shown below for the latest information on defense jobs.
- CRPF: It’s a really important position with lots of responsibilities. This gets diving into groups according to their work. Its police work. Every year selection of this post gets released so candidates can apply. This defence jobs notification is easily available on the internet. Students after ten can apply for this job with good or average marks in 10.
- Indian Army: It’s the most reputed and popular job all over India. The exam for this job is not easy at all because the Indian army is one of the strongest armies in the whole world. Indian Army Jobs also has two types. At first, people can go for sepoy positions, and sepoy also has different positions for people. Second people can go for the lieutenant role, which is the most important role.
- Indian Navy: The navy job is also very reputed and popular among people. This also includes three types of services in it. The first service is a service as an officer, which includes exams of UPSC. The second one is the sailor’s job; in this people need to clear some specific written, physical and medical exams. The third one isthe defence jobs civilian, and it also includes the different important positions in it.
- Indian Air Force: In this section, two jobs are available for candidates. The first one is the job of the officer. The second job is a job as an airman. Candidates have to clear all school classes for the second job, and it also plays a very important role in defence jobs.
All Latest Agniveer Jobs & Others Recruitment Notification 2023
All Latest Defence Jobs Civilian Notification and Apply Link
|Department Name||Post Name||Defence Jobs Civilian Notification|
|Indian Navy||Group B, C Civilian – 49 Post||APPLY/ VIEW|
|Army Ordnance Corps (AOC)||Various Group C Civilian – 3068 Posts||APPLY/ VIEW|
|HQ Northern Command, Army||Group-C – 23 Post||APPLY/ VIEW|
|Indian Air Force (IAF)||Group C – 15 Post||APPLY/ VIEW|
Defence Recruitment Eligibility
Different air force jobs have different eligibility criteria. These criteria are not only get applied in the 2023 test its present for a very long time. These are some defence jobs latest eligibility criteria: –
- Age Limit: Minimum age of a candidate is 18 to give the exam for defence jobs. The sixteen ages is also okay in some positions, like NDA or CASB in airmen people can go for the exam. The maximum age limit for applying in most areas is 27. After 27 people can’t go for any defence job positions. People can see more information about this in the defence jobs alert section.
- Required education: Some specific positions ask for a degree from a specific subject like in the AFCAT test the person needs to be from an engineering background. Some are also okay with mark sheets of 10th or 12th. Most of the jobs ask for a bachelor’s degree to get appear in the exam hall.
- Experience of work: It’s not a necessary thing in most positions, or marital status is not matter a lot. Only one job asked for a marriage certificate. People with no experience in any work are also eligible for defence jobs. It does not ask for any specific years of experience, but the experience can increase the chance of passing the exam.
Defence Jobs Salary Details
Defence Jobs Salary : Different positions have different salaries. The average salary of employees in defence is around 40 thousand. Maximum salary can go around 3 lakhs per month. The salary also depends on the job and the person’s position in the job.
Where I can see information about defence jobs
All candidates can see defence jobs’ new updates and information in the defence jobs portal.
Women can apply for NDA
No woman can’t apply for this position
Which degree is good for defence jobs
People can go for defence jobs with any degree, but the degree of BA, MA or MBA types are preferable.
I am 28; I can go for the job
No, it’s not appropriate according to the age limit.