SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Notification Check Notification, Eligibility, Selection Process and Apply Online SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment Application form
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited online applications for the Post of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Notification Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
For more details you can read SSC Vacancy Notification 2023 for MTS may be around 8 thousand Post. You can apply online to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 from 22 March 2022 to 17 January 2023. Read full SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 Notification before Apply Online. SSC MTS Jobs 2023 Advertising full description below there.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
SSC MTS Notification 2023
Notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context SSC has issued notification for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Hall itself. SSC MTS Notification can be downloaded from the official website ssc.nic.in. All the information related to SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification has been updated below.
SSC MTS Exam 2023 Short Summary
Advertisement has been issued by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. So the candidate needs to check the important points of SSC MTS Recruitment 2023. So that there is no error while applying for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023.
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Post|
|Job Variety||Centre Govt. Job|
|SSC MTS Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is Rs. 18000- 56900/-|
|SSC MTS Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|SSC Official Website||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Work Place||All India|
Important Date Details
All the dates including the SSC MTS Recruitment will be notified along with the official Notification 2023 and we have updated the important dates of all the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 in the table. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page regularly about the important updates of SSC MTS Vacancy 2023.
|Particular||SSC MTS 2022||SSC MTS 2023|
|Apply Start Date||18 January 2023||14 June 2023|
|Apply Last Date||17 February 2023||14 July 2023|
|Last Date of Fees||19 February 2023||—|
|SSC MTS Application Correction||23-24 February 2023||—|
|CBT-I Exam Date||April 2023||Aug- Sep 2023|
Details of Fee to be Paid for Registration
SSC MTS Vacancy Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC/ ST/ ESM/ Female : 0/-
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria Details
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff||10th pass from any recognize board/ University.||11994|
|CBIC Havaldar||10th pass from any recognize board/ University.||529|
Age Limit Details of SSC MTS Vacancies
- Candidates should go to the SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- 18-25 years for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per SSC MTS Bharti 2023 Rules & Regulation.
Selection Process for SSC Multi Tasking Stafff (MTS) 2023
- The Selection Process of SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Written Examination & Descriptive Test
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
SSC MTS 2023 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking : 1/4th
- SSC MTS Exam Time Duration : 90 Minutes
- Mode of Exam : Online (CBT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST) Details
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) fo the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: Followings are the PET/ PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|
|Hight||157.5 cm||152 cm|
|Chest||76 + 5 cm Expansion||Weight: 48 Kg|
How to Apply SSC MTS Online Form 2023
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2023 Application Form : FAQs
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding SSC MTS Jobs 2023 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for SSC MTS Vacancy 2023
17 February 2023
How to apply for SSC MTS Application form
Apply online from the official website : ssc.nic.in
When will the SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 notification be released
SSC MTS Vacancy 2023 notification will be released on 17th January
How many posts of SSC MTS recruitment notification will be issued
Recruitment notification will be issued for 8 thousand posts of SSC MTS