UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Notification, Check Eligibility Details and Apply Online IAS , IFS Recruitment Application form
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the Post of Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Recruitment 2023. Those Candidates who are interested in the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC EXAM Notification 2023 : For more details you can read UPSC Vacancy Notification 2023 for IAS and IFS Post. You can apply online to UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment 2023. Read full UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification before Apply Online. UPSC IAS, IFS Jobs 2023 Advertising short description below there :-
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 Notification
Notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context UPSC has issued notification for Civil Services Recruitment in Hall itself. UPSC Civil Services and Forest Services Notification can be downloaded from the official website upsc.gov.in. All the information related to UPSC IAS, IFS Exam 2023 Notification has been updated below.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Short Summary
|Organization of Recruitment||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services) &|
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
|Total Vacancy||1105 Post|
|UPSC Employment Notification||UPSC IAS / IFS 2023|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is Post Wise.|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Date Details
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01 February 2023
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21 February 2023
- Pre Examination Held on : 28 May 2023
- Admit Card Release : 08 May 2023
- Pre Result Declared : 12-06-2023
Registration Fees Details
Candidates should go to the UPSC Civil Service Registration 2023 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|General / OBC / EWS||100/-|
|SC / ST / PH / All Category Female||NIL/-|
|Exam Fee Through||Online Mode|
Age Limit Details of UPSC IAS / IFS Vacancies
- Candidates should go to the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 32 Years as on 01-08-2023
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 Rules & Regulation.
UPSC Civil Services Vacancy Details & Eligibility
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University||1105|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.||150|
UPSC IAS and IFS Department Details
|Indian Administrative Service.||Indian Foreign Service||Indian Police Service.|
|Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Postal Service, Group A||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B||Pondicherry Police Service, Group B|
|Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III).||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Gr A|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A||Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gr A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B|
Selection Process for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023
- The Selection Process of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Exam & Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
UPSC IAS / IFS Pre Exam Pattern : Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
|Name of the Subject||Questions Quantity||Total Marks||Examination Time|
|General Studies||200||200||Two Hours|
|CSAT (Qualifying)||200||200||Two Hours|
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
- Time Duration : 03 Hrs.
- Mains Exam : 1750 Marks
- Question Papers : Subjective (Essay Type)
- Interview/ Personality Test: 275 Marks
How to Apply UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2023
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|UPSC Civil Service Prelims Result 2023 Link|
|UPSC CSE 2023 Admit Cad Download|
|UPSC One Time Registration Link (Through OTR)|
|Download UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 Notification|
Civil Services | Forest Services
|UPSC Official Website|
UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2023 : FAQs
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2023 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2023 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for PSC Civil Services Exam 2023
21 February 2023
How to apply for PSC Civil Services Recruitment Online Form 2023
Apply online from the official website : https://upsc.gov.in/