Minorities Scholarship 2022 Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Schemes for Minority Communities Students Apply Online at scholarships.gov.in
Minorities Scholarship 2022 – Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), provides an opportunity to the students belonging to Six Minority Communities notified by the Government of India (Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Zoroastrian (Parris), Muslim and Christian) for availing scholarship under three scholarship viz. Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship for the year 2022-23.
Minorities Scholarship 2022 for Students
Minorities Scholarship 2022 : The department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Haryana invites applications for availing scholarships for the Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means schemes given by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Short Summary of Minorities Scholarship Schemes 2022
|Organization of Name||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA)|
|Department Name||The department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Haryana|
|Scholarship Name||i) Pre-Matric Scholarship Schemes|
ii) Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes
iii) Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Schemes
|Department Address||SCO No. 20-27, 3rd Floor, Jeevan Deep Building,|
Sector-17 A, Chandigarh
|Minorites Scholarship Samadhaan Helpline (Toll Free)||1800-11-2001 (Timing 9:00 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., Monday to Friday except holidays)|
|Minorities Scholarship Official Website||minorityaffairs.gov.in|
Minorities Scholarship 2022 – Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarships for the three Minority Scholarship Year 2022-23 will be available on the website scholarships.gov.in
Minorities Scholarship Schemes Important Dates
|Minorities Scholarship Name||Timelines|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Schemes Registration Last Date||30th September 2022|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Schemes Registration Last Date||31st October 2022|
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Schemes Registration Last Date||31st October 2022|
Minorities Scholarship Schemes Eligibility Details
Note : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
- The applicant should be a student of the notified minority communities (Jain, Buddhist, Sikh, Zoroastrian (Parris), Muslim, and Christian)
- The applicant should be pursuing studies in India in Government or recognized Private University/Institute/College/School.
- The course being pursued should be of Minimum one year duration.
- The applicant should have secured 50% marks in the last annual Board/Class examination.
Minorities Scholarship Schemes 2022 Instruction for Students
- Applicants are advised to apply online against any one of the scholarship schemes on the website of National Scholarship Portal at – scholarships.gov.in (a link to the site is also available at minorityaffairs.gov.in.)
- Detailed ‘Instruction’ for filling in online application and ‘Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)’ are available on the National Scholarship Portal home page.
- Applicants are advised to give only that bank account details which remains in active mode or compliant as per bank’s instructions so that payment of Scholarship does not fail.
For Universities/ Institutes/ Schools/ Colleges
- All Universities/ Institutes/ Colleges/ Schools, where a minority student is studying, should get themselves registered (if not done earlier) on National Scholarship Portal with KYC and Aadhaar Demo-Authentication of their Nodal Officer by 31st August, 2022.
Rate of Minorities Scholarship 2022
Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission/tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against item concerned.
- The details of the Pre-Matric Scholarship (for Minorities Students) interventions for 2022-23 are as under:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 500/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs. 350/- per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class I to V*: Rs. 100/- per month for Day Scholar|
For Class VI to X*: Rs. 600/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 100/-per month for Day Scholar
- The details of the Post-Matric Scholarship (for Minorities Students) interventions for 2022-23 are as under:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||*Admission and tuition fee Class XI & XII: Rs. 7,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
*Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level (Courses of one or more year of duration): Rs. 10,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
*Admission and tuition fee for UG & PG level: Rs. 3,000/- per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course* : Rs. 380/- per month for Hosteller & Rs. 230/- per month for Day Scholar|
- The details of the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (for Minorities Students) interventions for 2022-23 are as under:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Course Fee||Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 1,000/- per month* for Hosteller|
Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar
|Scholarship for listed institutes||Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes.|
Selection Procedure for Minorities Scholarship Schemes 2022
- The Selection Process of Minorities Scholarship 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Minorities Scholarship Fresh – As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited, it is necessary to lay down preference for selection. Inter-se selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks (the applicant is required to submit an Income Certificate as per para-11(ii)). In case of same income, merit shall be generated from ‘Date of Birth’ criteria of applicant (senior is preferred)
- Minorities Scholarship Renewal – There is no merit list generation for renewal cases. Renewal applicant will get the scholarship if one has obtained 50% in his/her previous year’s examinations (at the same Institute and in same course) and his/her application is verified by all authorities (as designated by Ministry of Minority Affairs) and approved by State Governments/UTs
- In this way the selection process of Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarships for the three Minority Scholarship Year 2022-23 will be completed.
- For Minorities Scholarship Schemes Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Also Check :-
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Employment News PDF This Week | Employment News Paper PDF Download
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to Apply Minorities Scholarship Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Minorities Scholarship 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarships for the three Minority Scholarship Year 2022-23 for by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
|Minorities Scholarship Scheme 2022 से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|Minorities Scholarship Scheme Apply Online|
|Minorites Scholarship Guideline : Pre-Matric || Post-Matric || Merit-cum-Means|
|Minorities Scholarship Check Your Eligibility|
|Minorities Scholarship Track Your Payment|
|Download Minorities Scholarship Notification|
|Minorites Scholarship Official Website|
Minorities Scholarship Scheme 2022 Application Form : FAQs
Minorities Scholarship 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Scholarship 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for Minorities Scholarship 2022
Last date is according to Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarships for the three Minority Scholarship Year 2022-23
How to apply for Minorities Scholarship Application form
Apply online, Download notification from the official website