Indian Army Jobs Recruitment 2022 check notification, Selection Process or eligibility details and apply online
Indian Army Jobs Recruitment 2022 – Indian army jobs provide security for the entire country. They make sure that India is protected externally and internally too. They also protect people in times of disaster, and they ensure the safety of people’s work. Being a member of the Indian army is a huge responsibility for each member of the army.
Different types of jobs are available in the Indian army, like medical crops jobs, service crops, dental crops, farm service, security crops, Army TAO, and much more. All positions ask for different levels of legibility and qualifications to get through for an Indian army job. Let’s see more things about the Indian army jobs.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
How can someone get a job in the Indian army
If someone is matched with the eligibility criteria, they can visit Freshersnow.com to apply for different jobs in the Indian army. It includes all information about the qualifications for any specific job. It also notifies all related important information about Indian army jobs.
What jobs are included in the Indian army
- Indian Army Nursing service for the military Jobs
- Indian Army Agniveer Jobs
- Indian Army Pioneer Corps Jobs
- Indian Army Farms in military service Jobs
- Corps of electrical and mechanical engineers
- The Medical Corps of the Army
- Ordnance Corps of the Army
- Army Corps Service
- The Medical and Dental Corps
- Indian Army Veterinary Corps Jobs
- Indian Army Remount Corps Jobs
- Military police work
- Education Corps
- Defence and security services
- Territorial Army Jobs
- Tao service in India
- Law graduates
What are the requirements for joining the Indian army
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 for each position in the Indian army. Some positions also ask for proper graduation in any specific team, UPSC cleared, or some jobs do not ask for a UPSC graduate. People who are less than 18 are not eligible for any job in the Indian Army.
- The main thing required is nationality. If someone wants a job in the Indian army and they are not a citizen of India. They can’t get a job in the Indian army. Height and weight are also things that matter to security services. People also have to pass some training rounds to be properly eligible for some Indian army jobs.
Vacancies for Indian Army jobs
Some job vacancies are still available, and some have expired. Here we will look at job openings that are currently available or have recently expired:
- Materials Assistant: 419 Vacancies are available for this position. After 21 days of the publication of the vacancies, the portal for this post gets to stop. Anyone can apply for this post all over India online. Check all the basic details before applying.
- Religious Teacher: A total of 128 vacancies are present. The last date for form submission for this post is November 6, 2022.
- Agniveer Duties: A total of 98 vacancies are present in this 8th, 10th, and 12th pass and are eligible for this post. The last date for form submission is November 20, 2022.
- TES 48 Course: The minimum qualification for this post is a 12th-grade pass. A total of 90 vacancies are present in this job. The last date for this job is September 21st, 2022.
- Indian Army NCC: Graduation is a must for this job. This job has a high prevalence of vaccines around the age of 55. The last date to apply is September 15th, 2022.
- A health inspector: Ahigh school diploma is required for this position. A total of 43 vacancies are present. The form of vacancies comes to an end 45 days after the publication of an employment advertisement.
- Indian Army: Graduation in the special stream is important for this post. A total of 191 vaccines are present for this job. The last date for the submission is August 26th, 2022.
- Dental Corps: BDS or MDS education is required for this post. A total of 30 vaccines are present for this job. The last date for submission is August 14th, 2022.
- Territorial Army: Graduation is a must for this. A total of 13 vaccines are present for this post because it’s a very popular job in the Indian army, like Defence jobs. The last date to apply for it is April 20, 2022.
Also Check :-
- Download All Offline Form | Latest Offline Vacancy 2022
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
Indian Army Jobs Salary Details
Indian Army Jobs Salary : Different positions have different salaries. The average salary of employees in army is more than 30 thousand per month. Maximum salary can go around 3 lakhs per month. The salary also depends on the job and the person’s position in the Indian Army job.
Indian Army Jobs Conclusion
Anyone can apply for Indian army jobs if they match the eligibility criteria. Check all the basic details of the requirements before filling out the application for a job. Check the Indian Army jobs portal for all basic and important information.
Indian Army Jobs Application Form 2022 : FAQs
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Defence Jobs before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
Who can’t get a job in the Indian Army
A person who does not match the eligibility criteria, like studying less than 10th class or age, is also less.
What are permanent commissions in the Indian Army
People spend their whole careers in the army until they retire. It is mainly for defence types of jobs in the Indian army.
Will the recruitment of Indian army personnel be completed by 2022
No, some vacancies are still present.