Important steps related to HDFC Scholarship 2023 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the eligibility criteria, selection process, application form and dates.
In today’s time, all the students expect a lot of scholarship because it is given to them in the form of pocket money and they are eagerly waiting for this thing, today we are going to tell you HDFC scholarship About what it is, how you can apply for it, as well as all kinds of information related to it, you are going to get it in today’s article if you also want to know, then keep reading this article of ours, we will give you all the details. I am about to tell.
HDFC Scholarship i.e., a type of scheme by HDFC Bank or say to help or support needy students financial support is provided for this, it is a type of specific scholarship program in which capital under HDFC Scholarship 2023 And financial assistance up to ₹7500 is provided to all class 6 students pursuing the course.
The main objective of this car is to provide financial assistance to the children and to motivate them to education, all those children who are unable to bear the cost of their education due to personal and family crises or are unable to bear the cost of education. To enhance Indian education, Indian Bank has participated in the incentive under which HDFC Scholarship has been deepened.
HDFC Scholarship 2023 Brief Summary
All you need to know is the brief summary of HDFC Scholarship 2023 from this table.
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Scholarship|
|HDFC Scholarship Status||Active|
|HDFC Official Website||hdfcbank.com|
What is HDFC Scholarship 2023
We all know about HDFC Bank, this bank has also started a scholarship in the name of HDFC Scholarship due to its flagship program, in which all children from 6th to post-graduate level will be helped by meritorious and needy students. Under the scholarship program, different types of scholarships have been included which will be provided to the applicants according to their merit.
Check Also Ambedkar Scholarship 2023
HDFC Bank believes that in today’s time, it is very important to educate the young generation and take forward their future, so they are following this step and to fulfill this objective, they have started this scholarship scheme. The younger generation is constantly working to help strengthen the economic value of the future with the help of education.
If any student wants to get the benefit under the scholarship, then the candidate has to apply through the official medium and that student has to complete his application through all kinds of important documents, as well as fulfill all the criteria for which Later on he/she will be provided benefits through HDFC Scholarship.
HDFC Scholarship Types
|In this school program, HDFC Bank Parivartan offers an ECS Scholarship (which is given on the basis of merit-cum-means).|
|HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship is awarded as part of the Beyond School Program (which is awarded on the basis of merit ka means)|
|Parivartan Scholarship Professional Education Program has been issued by HDFC Bank under which (Merit Cum Means Based)|
|HDFC Bank Offers For Change in School Program and ECS Scholarship (For Merit Cum Means Based)|
|HDFC Bank is running the Scholarship School Program under the transition to ECS (Subject to fulfillment of required criteria)|
|HDFC Bank Parivartan’s need-based vocational education program for such students|
Check Also: Har Chhatravratti Scholarship 2023
The amount offered for HDFC Scholarship
|ECS Scholarship will be given on the basis of Merit cum Means for change in school program from HDFC Bank||Rs 35,000|
|HDFC How much amount will be given on the basis of merit-cum-means for the students of ECS scholarship beyond school program under bank change||Rs 45,000|
|This much amount will be provided for HDFC bank change business student||Rs 75,000|
|How much amount will be provided to children under ECS regarding the school program HDFC Bank Parivartan||Rs 35,000|
|Under HDFC Bank Parivartan, this amount will be provided to the children due to the ECS scholarship||Rs 45,000|
|Under this scholarship vocational education program under HDFC Bank Parivartan, the amount will be provided to the children||Rs 75,000|
The objective of the HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship has been started by HDFC Bank, which scholarship was started to help children financially, in which this scholarship will be a vehicle for every child to pursue higher education and build a bright future. Scholarships will be given to children whose economic condition is not right.
- The main objective of this scholarship is to promote education.
- Through this scholarship, every child should get an education who is not studying for money or wants to do business studies, this scholarship scheme was started for all those who do not have money.
Check Also: Minorities Scholarship 2023
HDFC scholarship eligibility and criteria
At present, whoever wants to take advantage of the HDFC scholarship scheme, they have to follow some eligibility and some rules set by the bank, under which they can complete the application and then enjoy this scholarship.
School Program (merit-cum-means-based)
- Hey, any student who is getting an education from such a government school in a private school at the present time, then they will be given benefit from this scholarship.
- It is necessary to have at least 55% marks in the previous examination to qualify.
- Annual income should be less than ₹200000
- Along with this, the scholarship will be given to the candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria
Check Also: UP Scholarship 2023
Beyond School Program (merit-cum-means-based)
- If an Indian student is pursuing a non-professional course like B.A. M.A. B.Com or pursuing any other graduate level which is followed by recognized colleges and universities.
- Students doing a Diploma or Polytechnic after 10th or 12th can apply for this.
- If you have less than 55% marks in your previous class then you cannot apply for it.
- Annual income should be less than ₹ 200000.
Professional Education Program (merit-cum-means-based)
- For this, the child should be Indian as well as studying in recognized colleges of India, if the child is doing all this at graduate or postgraduate level, BBB Tech, BCA, MBBS, M.Tech, then he the applicant can
- You must have secured at least 55% marks in the exam.
- The annual income of your family should be less than or equal to 200000.
School Program (Need-Based)
- For this, the benefit of this scholarship is provided to all the students studying in classes 6 to 12 in government and non-government-aided schools.
- If during the last 3 years, any person or student is facing a family crisis, then he is unable to raise it, then he can also apply for it.
- You can apply online for this scholarship by visiting its official website.
Check Also: FAEA Scholarship 2023
Beyond School Program (Need-Based)
- If the student is studying in India and is non-professional like BA BCom M.A. Or studying at any graduate level today.
- Or completing studies in other recognized colleges and universities.
- After classes 10 and 12, students doing Diploma Polytechnic can apply.
- If a student is facing a personal crisis or family economy for the last 3 years, then he can also apply online for this scholarship to meet his expenses.
Professional Education Program (Need-Based)
- For this, even if the student is graduating from a major college or university, such as B.A. B.Tech. B.Sc., he is studying in all these, he can also apply online for this scholarship.
- For the last 3 years, if the person is facing such a student family crisis, even then he can apply online for studies due to this financial difficulty.
- You can apply online for an HDFC scholarship through the official website.
HDFC scholarship selection process
If you want to apply online for HDFC Scholarship, then for this you have to take care of some important selection process, about which we have told you in detail, because under this scholarship, the students will be selected on the basis of process because the candidates There is any test of selection of any kind of scholarship test will not be conducted.
All kinds of important information related to the selection process are mentioned below, which you have to read carefully and you have to complete it, only then you can apply for it. During the selection process, mainly the applicant has to remember that Those who were affected by the pandemic and it is seen which scholarship they are entitled to, only they will be given a scholarship according to that scholarship.
Some details of the selection process:
- Verification of Documents
- Last Eexam Result
- After the selection of the candidate, it will be secured by talking to him
Check Also: POSE Scholarship 2023
Important documents for HDFC scholarship 2023
If you also want to apply online for an HDFC scholarship 2023, then it is very important for you to have some important documents, which we have told you in detail below, you have to complete these documents.
- Aadhar Card Voter ID Driving License.
- Passport size photo
- Last year’s mark sheet
- Same Year Admit Card as well as Fee Receipt Admit Card ID Card Certificate
- Passbook of the applicant’s bank
- I Certificate
- Income certificate issued by Gram Panchayat Sarpanch
- Mobile number
If you want to apply online, then you have to complete these documents, even after that, you can apply through online mediums.
How to Apply Online for HDFC Scholarship
If you also want to apply online for HDFC Scholarship, then for that we have been told step by step below, through which you can easily complete your application.
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of HDFC Scholarship.
- After visiting the website, you have to click on the option of scholarship as per your wish.
- After this you will get the option to apply online, click on it.
- Now a new link will be made in front of you, in which you have to click on the option of registration.
- Now you have to register and then log in.
- Now you will see the option of HDFC Scholarship, you have to click on it.
- Now the form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the important information in the form.
- Along with this, you have to upload your important document photo signature as well as fill in bank information and all kinds of important information carefully.
- Now you have to submit it.
Important information related to the HDFC scholarship application
- If you want to apply online for HDFC Scholarship then first of all you have to check your eligibility.
- You have to enter a valid mobile number while filling out the form which should always be active.
- Never wait for the last date to apply, complete your application as soon as possible.
- You have to use a laptop desktop to apply it is much easier for you.
- Before submitting the application form for HDFC Scholarship, you have to check all the important information and important details carefully and only then submit the form.
Today we go over what is this about HDFC scholarship and to which students it is given, as well as the entire process of applying for it, we have explained to you step by step, in this article Ammi is telling you all the information related to HDFC Scholar. You must have liked and understood the information given by us.
If you have any questions related to HDFC Scholarship, then you can ask us by commenting in the comment box, we will definitely answer all your questions, along with this, share this article with as many people as possible, and share it with as many students as possible. Do it so that more people can also get information about it and take advantage of it.
How much amount can be received in an HDFC scholarship
Up to ₹7500 can be provided as financial assistance under the HDFC scholarship.
How to avail HDFC Scholarship
We have given you the complete process to apply online for the HDFC scholarship, through which you can apply online and take advantage of this scholarship.
Who is eligible for HDFC Scholarship
HDFC Scholarship is provided to children from classes 6th to 12th.