How to Aadhar Card Update 2023. Why is it necessary to update, can it be done online from mobile? facility free till June 14
Have you updated your Aadhaar card, if not it is necessary to update it. Otherwise it may harm you. It is an important identity document which needs to be kept updated. In this article, we will discuss how to update Aadhaar card, reasons for it, documents required and steps involved. Here we have given the direct link to update aadhar card online.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Introducation of Aadhar Card
The Unique identifying Authority of India (UIDAI) issues Aadhaar cards, which have 12-digit unique identifying numbers. It is a crucial document that serves as identification and address proof. Making sure the data on your Aadhaar card is current and accurate requires updating it.
|Emirates Air Hostess Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|
|Maruti Suzuki TW Jobs||Defence Job|
|Amazon Marketing||MBA Admission|
|PSU Jobs||India Free Job Alert|
Reason for Aadhar Card Update
There can be many reasons behind updating the Aadhaar card. There are some reasons whose details are given below.
- Address Change: If you have moved to a new address due to your work or personal reason, then it becomes necessary for you to update the address in the Aadhaar card.
- Change in Name: Normally there is no need to change the name. Still, if you have changed your name due to marriage, divorce or any other reason, then it becomes necessary for you to update the name in Aadhaar card.
- Persoanl Information Correction: If wrong information like date of birth, gender is mentioned in the Aadhar card, then you should get your Aadhar card updated.
Necessary to update 10 years old Aadhaar card
Updating Aadhaar Card is now easy: UIDAI has released online free service for Aadhaar Card Update. If you have not updated your Aadhaar card for the last 10 years, then quickly update it online for free from UIDAI’s website. UIDAI has given time from March 15 to June 14, 2023 to update Aadhaar. On the last date, you may have to pay a fee of Rs 25 to Rs 50 for Aadhaar card update. Update Aadhaar card for free to avoid charges.
Link PAN Card with Aadhaar 2023, Check All Steps Here
Documents Required for Aadhar Card Update
If you are thinking of getting the Aadhaar card updated, then you must have some necessary documents. Whose details are as follows.
- Aadhaar card
- Proof of identity (PAN card, passport, driving license, etc.)
- Proof of address (utility bill, bank statement, etc.)
- Proof of name change (if applicable)
How To Update Addhar Card
Aadhaar card can be updated in many ways. Here are some steps by which you can update Aadhaar.
1. Aadhar Card Update Online
In today’s time online methods are given importance to update Aadhaar card. In this way time is also saved and it is also easy.
- The “Update Aadhaar” button is located on the UIDAI website.
- Submit the captcha code along with your Aadhaar number.
- A “Send OTP” button will appear.
- On your registered cellphone number, enter the OTP that was sent to it.
- Make the required adjustments after selecting the fields you want to amend.
- Then, press “Submit” after adding the necessary supporting papers.
- You’ll get an update request number (URN) after submission. To find out how your update request is progressing, call this number.
2. Offline Update
- The UIDAI website offers a link to download the Aadhaar update/correction form.
- Ensure that the form is filled out correctly.
- Include any supporting documentation.
- The Aadhaar enrollment centre or UIDAI office closest to you should receive the form and supporting documentation.
Aadhar Card Search by Name and Father Name
How to Update Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
If the mobile number is not updated in your Aadhaar card, then go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center or Aadhaar Seva Kendra and get the mobile number updated. Here are some steps, by following which you can update the mobile number sitting at home.
- First of all visit the official website of Aadhaar card: uidai.gov.in
- Find and click on the ‘Update your Aadhaar’ option on the home page.
- After entering the required information a new page will open.
- Select the field ‘Update Mobile Number’ here
- Enter your new mobile number and click on ‘Submit Update Request’ button.
- Finally, a confirmation message will be received on the number entered.
How to Check Aadhar Card Update Status
If you have applied for Aadhaar Card Update then you are eligible to check Aadhaar Card Update Status. You can check the application status from the official website. You can check the aadhar card update status by adopting some of the steps given below.
- Visit the UIDAI website by going to uidai.gov.in
- “Aadhaar Update” can be found by clicking the “My Aadhaar” tab.
- Select “Check Status – Update done Online” from the list of options under “Aadhaar Update”.
- Your URN (Update Request Number) or SRN (Service Request Number) should be entered in the appropriate field along with your Aadhaar number.
- The captcha verification code must be entered.
- To find out whether your Aadhaar card has been updated, click the “Get Status” option.
Making sure the data on your Aadhaar card is current and accurate requires updating it. By following the straightforward instructions listed above, you can update your Aadhaar card either online or offline.
FAQ about Aadhar Card Update 2023 : FAQs
Is it necessary to update aadhaar card
Yes! For accurate information in Aadhaar card, it is necessary to keep Aadhaar up-to-date.
Can I update my aadhaar card by myself
Yes! You can update Aadhaar card by following some steps from the official website
Do I have to pay for Aadhaar card update
Aadhaar card can be updated for free till June 14, 2023. After that you may have to pay a fee.
What is the last date to update aadhaar card for free
14 June 2023