JNV Admission 2022 Online applications are invited from eligible students for admission to Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th) check notification, eligibility details
JNV Admission 2022 – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) released notification 2022-23 for Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th) Admission. You can apply online for NVS Class 9th & 11th Admission 2022. Before apply online, must read the admission notification for the Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th).
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
JNV Admission Notification 2022
Notification is important violence for any admission, in such context JNV has issued notification for Class 9th & 11th Admission in Hall itself. JNV Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th) Admission Notification 2022 can be downloaded from the official website. All the information related to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) Admission Notification has been updated below.
Short Summary of JNV Class 11th Admission 2022
Advertisement has been issued by the university for the admission of JNV Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th). So the candidate needs to check the important points of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th & 11th 2022. So that there is no error while applying for JNV Admission 2022.
|Organization of Admission||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, JNV|
|Admission Name||Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th)|
|Post Category||JNV Admission|
|JNV Official Website||navodaya.gov.in|
|Admission Location||All India|
JNV Class 11th Admission Schedule
All the dates including the JNV Class IX (9th) and Class XI (1th) Admission will be notified along with the official JNV Notification 2022 and we have updated the important dates of all the JNV Class 9th and 11th Admission 2022 in the table. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page regularly about the important updates of JNV Admission 2022.
|JNV Admission Events||Important Dates|
|JNV Admission Notification Release||29 July 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Class 11th)||30 July 2022|
|Last Date to apply Online (Class 11th)||18 August 2022|
|JNV Class XI Entrance Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Class 9th)||02 September 2022|
|Last Date to apply Online (Class 9th)||15 October 2022|
|JNV Class IX Entrance Exam Date||11 February 2023|
JNV Class IX (9th)Admission Eligibility Details
- Only those candidates who are bonafide residents and studying Class VIII during the Academic Session 2022-23 in one of the Govt./Govt. recognized schools of the district where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is functioning and where admission is sought, are eligible.
- Candidate appearing for the admission test must qualify/ pass Class VIII in the academic session 2022-23 from a Govt./Govt. recognized school in the district where he/she is seeking admission. The students who have already passed class VIII in previous academic sessions are not eligible.
- A candidate seeking admission must be born between 01.05.2008 and 30.04.2010 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the OBC (Central List), Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe.
JNV Class XI (11th) Admission Eligibility Details
JNV Admission Eligibility 2022 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
- Date of Birth of the candidate is to be between 1st June 2005 to 31st May 2007 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- The candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education / other recognized Board) of the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located during the academic session 2021-22.
JNV Admission Application Fee Details
JNV Admission Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM : 0/-
Admission to Class IX Against Vacant Seats
In order to optimally utilize the infrastructure and other facilities available in these Vidyalayas, it has been decided by the Samiti to fill the vacant seats in Class IX through an All India level Admission Test.
Criteria for Admission of Students to Class-XI against vacant seats
- Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during academic session 2021-22.
- The vacant seats in SC/ST category are reserved for SC/ST candidates
JNV Class 9th & 11th Admission Apply Online
Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and JNV Admission 2022 will be available on the website navodaya.gov.in.
JNV Class IX Admission Selection of students will be done as per following steps:
Selection in the selection test will not vest any right upon candidate to secure admission into JNV till the candidate produces all the relevant certificates such as birth certificate, residence certificate of District concerned, pass certificate of VIII class from Govt/Govt. recognised school from District concerned with mark sheets, SC/ST/OBC(Central List) certificate, if any, as prescribed by NVS for the admission.
JNV Class XI Admission Selection of students will be done as per following steps:
- The Admission Process of JNV Class 11th Admission 2022-23 includes the following Stages:
- District wise merit list will be prepared and students will be selected against the vacancies.
- After selecting students against the vacancies in the JNV of the district, a common merit list will be prepared at State level. After step a) the vacancies exist in any of the JNV of the same State will be filled from the State level merit list by considering the option exercised by the candidate.
- After selection by step a) & b), if the selected candidate does not join even after making all efforts, vacant seats will be filled only from State level merit list.
- Wherever grades are allotted to candidates by State Board, NVS will collect marks from State Board concerned for drawing merit list.
Also Check :-
- Download All Offline Form | Latest Offline Vacancy 2022
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to JNV Class 9th & 11th Admission Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for JNV Admission 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for JNV Class XI Admission 2022-2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.navodaya.gov.in
JNV Class IX and XI Admission Declaration of Select List
After assessing JNV wise & stream wise vacant seats, Select List will be notified at the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.
JNV Class 9th and 11th Admission Application Form 2022 : FAQs
JNV Admission 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding JNV Admission 2022 before proceeding to apply for this admission opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for JNV Class XI Admission 2022
18 August 2022
How to apply for JNV Class 11th Application form 2022
Apply online, Download notification from the official website
What is the last date to apply online for JNV Class 9th Admission 2022
15 October 2022