UGC NET 2023 Check all details like Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern. Read UGC NET December 2022 Official Notification carefully
UGC NET 2023 – UGC NET is conducted by NTA to determine the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professorship, Junior Research Fellowship or both for Indian Universities and Colleges. UGC NET exam is conducted by NTA in June and December cycle every year.
The UGC NET Exam 2023 for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will conduct the June session. Soon the notification of UGC NET December 2022 session will be published on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
UGC NET Notification 2023
Notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context NTA has issued notification for Combined UGC NET Recruitment in Hall itself. NTA UGC NET Notification can be downloaded from the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. All the information related to UGC NET December 2022 Notification has been updated below.
UGC NET December Session 2022 Short Summary
Advertisement has been issued by the NTA for the examination of UGC NET. So the candidate needs to check the important points of NTA UGC National Eligibility Test NET / JRF December 2022. So that there is no error while applying for UGC NET 2023.
|Recruitment Organization||National Testing Agency, NTA|
|Exam Name||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advertisement||UGC NET December 2022|
|Exam Category||Teaching Exam|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|UGC NET Official Website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in.|
- UGC NET Application Form Start : 29 December, 2022
- UGC NET 2022 Submit Application Form Last Date : 23 January 2023 (Extend)
- UGC NET Exam Date : 21 Feb. to 10 March 2023
- UGC NET Admit Card Download : Before Exam
Details of Fee to be Paid for Registration
Candidates should go to the UGC NET December 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee for UGC NET Exam 2023|
|Exam Fee Through||Online Mode|
Age Limit Details of UGC NET Exam 2023
- Candidates should go to the UGC NET 2022 December Session Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) : Maximum Age : 30 Years
- National Eligibility Test (NET) : No Age Limit
Eligibility Criteria Details for UGC NET 2022 December Session
- Passed / Appeared Master Degree in Concerned Subject.
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC (available on the website: www.ugc.ac.in i
UGC NET December 2022 Exam Subject Available
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|11||Defence and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personal Management / Industrial Relaton / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Budhist , Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|61||–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkari|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|69||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Right and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
UGC NET Examination Details
The June 2022 Cycle of UGC NET will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in multi shifts as per the time schedule specified in the Information at a glance, in the Subjects given at Annexure -II in selected Cities spread across the Country (Annexure -III).
UGC NET Mode of Examination
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET Pattern of Examination
- The UGC NET Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- UGC NET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Time Duration : 03 hours (180 minutes)
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|UGC NET Paper 1||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 2||100||200|
UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
- The List of Subjects and their Codes for December 2022 Cycle of UGC NET are given at Annexure-II. The candidates may note that the syllabus has been modified and the new syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards has also been notified through a Public Notice on NTA website.
- Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
- National Testing Agency will not provide the copy of syllabus to any candidate.
UGC NET Medium of Question Paper
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual paper, but candidates opting for English medium will be given English version only.
- Candidates are required to answer in the medium as per option exercised in the Application Form
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
UGC NET Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option
How to Apply UGC NET December 2022 Online Form
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for December 2022 Cycle of UGC NET Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UGC NET 2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
December Cycle 2022 of UGC NET Application Form : FAQs
UGC NET 2023– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Teaching Exam before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for UGC NET December 2022
The details of the last date to apply online for UGC NET December 2022 are shown in the official notification
How to apply for UGC NET 2022 December Cycle Application form
Apply online from the official website : ugcnet.nta.nic.in
What is UGC NET Marking Scheme
Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
What is UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.