UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Released, Download Hall Ticket form official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 – The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on date, shift, time and discipline as indicated in his/ her Admit Card.
The UGC NET Exam 2023 for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will conduct the June session. Soon the admit card of UGC NET December 2022 session will be released on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
|Bank Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Clerk Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||India Free Job Alert|
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Short Summary
|Recruitment Organization||National Testing Agency, NTA|
|Exam Name||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advertisement||UGC NET December 2022|
|Exam Category||Teaching Exam|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|UGC NET Official Website||ugcnet.nta.nic.in.|
- UGC NET Application Form Start : 29 December, 2022
- UGC NET 2022 Submit Application Form Last Date : 23 January 2023 (Extend)
- UGC NET Exam Date (Phase-I) : 21 Feb. to 10 March 2023
- UGC NET Exam Date (Phase-II) : 28 Feb, 1-2 March 2023
- UGC NET Exam Date (Phase-III) : 03-06 March 2023
- UGC NET Exam Date (Phase-IV) : 11-12 March 2023
- UGC NET Exam Date (Phase-V) : 13-15 March 2023
- UGC NET Admit Card Download : 11 February 2023
Check UGC NET Details Information
UGC NET Examination Details
The June 2022 Cycle of UGC NET will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in multi shifts as per the time schedule specified in the Information at a glance, in the Subjects given at Annexure -II in selected Cities spread across the Country (Annexure -III).
UGC NET Mode of Examination
- The Examination shall be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only.
UGC NET Pattern of Examination
- The UGC NET Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of objective type, multiple choice questions. There will be no break between papers.
- UGC NET Paper 1 or Paper 2 Time Duration : 03 hours (180 minutes)
|Paper||Number of Question||Marks|
|UGC NET Paper 1||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 2||100||200|
UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
- The List of Subjects and their Codes for December 2022 Cycle of UGC NET are given at Annexure-II. The candidates may note that the syllabus has been modified and the new syllabus applicable from June 2019 onwards has also been notified through a Public Notice on NTA website.
- Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
- National Testing Agency will not provide the copy of syllabus to any candidate.
UGC NET Medium of Question Paper
- The medium of Question Paper shall be in English & Hindi only.
- Option of medium of Question Paper should be carefully chosen by the Candidate, while filling the Application Form online. The option once exercised cannot be changed.
- Candidates opting for Hindi medium in the Application Form will be given bilingual paper, but candidates opting for English medium will be given English version only.
- Candidates are required to answer in the medium as per option exercised in the Application Form
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
UGC NET Marking Scheme
- Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
- For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions un-answered/un-attempted/marked for Review.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option
How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2023
- UGC NET Admit Card will be issued on February 2023, candidates who are enrolled for UGC NET Exam can download their admit card from official website.
- In order to download their UGC NET Admit Card.
- Candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
- After getting the link candidates need to click on it for downloading their UGC NET Admit Card.
- Candidates are required to provide their following details-:
- Registration No. & DOB/Password
- Verification Code(if specified)
- After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their UGC NET Admit Card 2023.
- Candidates can also download their UGC NET Admit Card from official site.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|Download UGC NET Admit Card Link|
|UGC NET Phase-5 City Intimation Notice (Dated: 07-03-2023)|
|UGC NET Phase-4 City Intimation Notice|
|UGC NET Phase 3 Admit Card Notice (Dated : 01-03-2023)|
|UGC NET Exam City Information Link|
|UGC NET Phase-3 Exam Date Notice (Dated 28-02-2023)|
|UGC NET Phase-2 Exam Date Notice (Dated 21-02-2023)|
|Download UGC NET Admit Card (Phase-2)|
|UGC NET Phase-I City Information|
|UGC NET Phase-I Subject Wise Exam Date Notice|
|UGC NET Official Website|
UGC NET Hall Ticket 2023 : FAQs
UGC NET 2023– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Teaching Exam before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for UGC NET December 2022
The details of the last date to apply online for UGC NET December 2022 are shown in the official notification
How to apply for UGC NET 2022 December Cycle Application form
Apply online from the official website : ugcnet.nta.nic.in
What is UGC NET Marking Scheme
Each question carries 02 (two) marks.
For each correct response, candidate will get 02 (two) marks.
There is no negative marking for incorrect response.
What is UGC NET Subject and Syllabus of Test
Updated Syllabus for all NET Subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website: https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.