NTA GPAT 2022 Admission, Check Notification, Eligibility Details and Apply Online NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test Application form
NTA GPAT 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) Information booklet of Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 has been released. Those Candidates who are interested in the NTA GPAT 2022 Application From Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
NTA GPAT 2022 Admission 2022 Notification, Application Form
NTA GPAT 2022 – All the details related to GPAT 2022 Admission 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Key Points of NTA GPAT 2022
|Recruitment Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Test Name||NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Official Website (Web Page)||https://gpat.nta.nic.in/|
Important Date Details
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application : 16-02-2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application : 17-03-2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 18-03-2022
- Correction Date : 19-21 March 2022
- GPAT 2022 Exam Held On : 09 April 2022
Details of Fee to be Paid for Registration
Candidates should go to the NTA GPAT 2022 Admission 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee for GPAT 2022|
|General / OBC||2000/-|
|SC / ST / PH||1000/-|
|All Category Female||1000/-|
|Exam Fee Through||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria Details for NTA GPAT 2022
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Note : B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidates Are Not Eligible.
GPAT 2022 Syllabus Details
- The syllabus for the exam will be as prescribed by AICTE.
GPAT 2022 (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) Scheme of Examination
How to Apply NTA GPAT Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for NTA GPAT 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
NTA GPAT Admission 2022 Admit Card
|Download NTA GPAT 2022 Result||Click Here|
|Download NTA GPAT 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|NTA GPAT 2022 Application Form||Click Here|
|Download NTA GPAT 2022 New Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Download NTA GPAT 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|GPAT 2022 Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 Application Form : FAQs
NTA GPAT 2022– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for NTA GPAT 2022
17 March 2022
How to apply for NTA GPAT 2022 Admission Application form
Apply online from the official website : https://gpat.nta.nic.in/
What is NTA GPAT full form
GPAT full form is NTA Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022
What is Exam Date of NTA GPAT 2022
09 Aprril 2022