Brief Information: Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik 02/2022 Recruitment – Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has invited online applications for the Post of Navik and Yantrik Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the Coast Guard Navik/Yantrik 20/2022 Vacancy Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Bharti 2022 Notification : Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Vacancy Notification 2021 for Various 322 Post. You can apply online to Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022 from 04 January 2022 to 14 January 2022. Read full Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Notification before Apply Online. Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Jobs 2022 Advertising short description below there :-
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022 – All the details related to Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
|Organization of Recruitment||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Vacancy Name||Navik & Yantrik|
|Total Vacancy||322 Post|
|Advt. No.||Navik and Yantrik 02/2022 Batch Vacancy Notification|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is according to the posts|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04-01-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 14-01-2022 upto 05 PM
- Exam Held On : March 2022
- Admit Card will be issued : before exam
- Candidates should go to the Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Vacancy 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
- All Other Category : 250/-
- SC/ ST Category : 0/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
- Candidates should go to the Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 22 Years.
- (a) Navik (GD) and Yantrik : Born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- (b) Navik(DB) : Born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2004 (both dates inclusive).
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Bharti 2022 Rules & Regulation.
- Navik (General Duty) : 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch) : 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik : 10th class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The Selection Process of Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III & IV (explained in detail at para 6) and the number of vacancies available for the post. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III, IV and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to identity check prior commencement of the examination of Stage- I, II, III of CGEPT.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
- The details of various section of written exam are as follows: –
Application Process : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Recruitment 2021 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik Vacancy 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
Also Check :-
- Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Form
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Batch Apply Online
Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik 02/2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik 02/2022 Jobs before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
14 January 2022
Apply online from the official website : https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/