UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification, Check Eligibility Details and Apply Online IAS , IFS Recruitment Application form
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the Post of Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services) and Indian Forest Service (IFS) Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC EXAM Notification 2022 : For more details you can read UPSC Vacancy Notification 2022 for IAS and IFS Post. You can apply online to UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment 2022 from 02 February 2022 to 22 February 2022. Read full UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification before Apply Online. UPSC IAS, IFS Jobs 2022 Advertising short description below there :-
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
UPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Notification
UPSC IAS, IFS Recruitment 2022 – All the details related to UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Key Points of UPSC Civil Services Bharti 2022
|Organization of Recruitment||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services) &|
Indian Forest Service (IFS)
|Total Vacancy||Not Declared|
|UPSC Employment Notification||UPSC IAS / IFS 2022|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is Post Wise.|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Job Location||All India|
Important Date Details
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02-02-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22-02-2022 upto 06:00 PM
- Pre Examination Held on : 05-06-2022
- Admit Card Release : 10-05-2022
- Pre Result : 22-06-2022
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 Registration Start : 06 July 2022
- Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 Registration Last Date : 15 July 2022
- UPSC CSE 2022 Mains Exam Date: 25 September 2022
- IAS Final Result : 23/05/2023
Registration Fees Details
Candidates should go to the UPSC Civil Service Registration 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|General / OBC / EWS||NIL/-|
|SC / ST / PH||NIL/-|
|Exam Fee Through||Online Mode|
Age Limit Details of UPSC IAS / IFS Vacancies
- Candidates should go to the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 32 Years as on 01-08-2022
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Rules & Regulation.
UPSC Civil Services Vacancy Details & Eligibility
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University||1011|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.||151|
UPSC IAS and IFS Department Details
|Indian Administrative Service.||Indian Foreign Service||Indian Police Service.|
|Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Gr A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Postal Service, Group A||Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B||Pondicherry Police Service, Group B|
|Indian Trade Service, Group A (Gr. III).||Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Gr A|
|Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group A||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A||Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A||Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Gr A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B|
Selection Process for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022
- The Selection Process of UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Exam & Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern
UPSC IAS / IFS Pre Exam Pattern : Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
|Name of the Subject||Questions Quantity||Total Marks||Examination Time|
|General Studies||200||200||Two Hours|
|CSAT (Qualifying)||200||200||Two Hours|
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Mains Exam Pattern
- Time Duration : 03 Hrs.
- Mains Exam : 1750 Marks
- Question Papers : Subjective (Essay Type)
- Interview/ Personality Test: 275 Marks
How to Apply UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for AUPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
|Download Civil Services Final Result||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Service Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Service DAF Online Form||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Service DAF Notice (Dated: 06-07-2022)||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Service IAS / IFS Prelims Result Link||IAS || IFS|
|UPSC CSE 2022 Prelims Admit Card Download Link||Click Here|
|UPSC Civil Service Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 Notification (English)||Civil Services || Forest Services|
|Download UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 Notification (Hindi)||Civil Services || Forest Services|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2022 : FAQs
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
Q.1 What is the last date to apply online for PSC Civil Services Exam 2022?
22 February 2022
Q.2 How to apply for PSC Civil Services Recruitment 2022 Form?
Apply online from the official website : https://upsc.gov.in/