TAFCOP Portal: In today’s time, cases of online fraud are being seen every day. Online frauds are increasing a lot in the present time, due to which the Government of India has created a new portal, the name of this portal is TAFCOP. Through this portal, users are provided with information about how many SIM cards are there on the Aadhaar card and in whose name the SIM card is, along with, how you can close your SIM card, this process can also be done through this portal.
Today we are going to tell you how you can use the TAFCOP Portal and how you can check the number of SIMs present on your Aadhar card. We are going to give detailed information about this if you are interested. If you want to know something then keep reading our article, we will tell you everything step by step and in detail, so let us know
TAFCOP Portal Highlights
|TAFCOP Portal Consumer Portal
|Name of Ministry
|Department of Telecommunication
|What was it started for
|For all mobile devices used in India
|What does the portal do
|Provides information about how many SIMs are available on your Aadhaar number
|Who is it useful for
|All Indian citizens can take advantage of this
|Join WhatsApp/ Telegram Group
|Join Group Link
TAFCOP Portal Department of Telecommunications
Through the TAFCOP Portal, consumers can easily check how many SIMs they have in their name, how many SIMs are active, and how many SIMs are closed, along with this, they can also request for closure of SIM very easily through this portal. You can do this, after which it will be closed easily. This portal has been released by the government so that the customers do not face any kind of problem and it has been created for convenience. Today we will give you detailed information about this portal. If you are going to give then let us know.
|Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana
|Maruti Suzuki Jobs
|Senior Citizen Roadways Bus Pass
TAFCOP Portal Objective
The main objective of this website is that all the people who want to get this information, by completing their registration on this website, can easily check through their Aadhar card through the connection of their mobile number You can easily get information about how many SIMs are active on your Aadhaar number.
Benefits of Using the TAFCOP Portal
This is for those members who keep carrying their cell phone or mobile phone from place to place and through this, they can find out whether your Aadhar card or any of your important documents is being misused. This portal is going to prove very beneficial for them.
- This will provide SMS notifications to those members who have more than 9 connections in their name.
- Such members can follow the steps by clicking on the given link.
- You can check the status very easily through this and visit its portal.
Procedure to check online connection registered on the TAFCOP Portal
If you also want to check the process of making online connection through TAFCOP Portal, then we have told you step by step below. By following these steps, you can check the online connection process very easily.
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of the TAFCOP Portal.
- After this, you have to enter your mobile number in the specified field on the home page of the website.
- After this, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you have to verify.
- After filling out the verification, you have to click on the Validate button.
- After this, you will see the option of registered online contact.
- Similarly, you can check the registered online connection.
How To Login TAFCOP Portal
If you also want to login to the registered account through the TAFCOP Portal, then we have told you step by step below, you can login very easily by following these steps.
- For this, first of all, you have to go to its official website.
- After this, you will get the login button on the home page screen but you have to click on it.
- After this you will be asked for your ID and password, you have to enter it and enter the captcha code.
- After this, you have to click on the login button to access the TAFCOP Portal, after which you will be logged in.
Steps to Check Your Mobile Number Linked To Aadhaar
- For this, first of all, you have to go to the official website of UIDAI.
- There you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After this OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you have to verify your OTP and click on the validity option.
- If the number is not linked to your Aadhar card, then SMS will not be sent to your Aadhar card and an error will be shown to you, through this you can find out whether your mobile number is linked to your Aadhar card or not.
Today we learned about the TAFCOP Portal, what is this portal, how it works, and detailed information has been given about it. We hope you liked the information given by us. We have told you everything about it step by step. Explained step by step and in detail.
If you have any questions related to this article, then you can reach us by commenting in the comment box. We will definitely answer all your questions. Along with this, share this author with as many people as possible so that more people can also know about it. Information can be obtained in.
Is the TAFCOP Portal a Government Side
Yes, this is a government side that has been started by the government.
Can I check my status through the TAFCOP Portal
To know the status of your request, you can visit its official website, after logging in, you will get the ticket and ID reference number, after this, you can check your status very easily.
What is the use of the TAFCOP Portal
TAFCOP Portal is a portal launched by the Government of India through which you can check how many SIMs are running in your name and along with this you can also take action.