Supreme Court Group B Result 2023 Check Notification, Eligibility Details and Apply Online Supreme Court of India (SCI) Application form
Supreme Court Group B Result 2023 – Like every year, this year also many candidates appeared in the online exam conducted for 210 Junior Court Assistant posts and now waiting for the release of SCI Result 2023. You all know that Supreme Court has already released the answer key and now everyone is expecting that the Supreme Court Group B Result 2023 will be put on its official website sci.gov.in as soon as possible. The SCI Result and Merit List PDF will contain the name and roll number of the candidates who have passed the online exam.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Short Summary of Supreme Court Group B Result 2022
|Bank Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Clerk Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||India Free Job Alert|
|Organization of Recruitment||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||210 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
SCI Result 2023 Important Dates
|Applicaion Start Date||18 June 2022|
|Applicaion Last Date||10 July 2022|
|Exam Date||26-27 Sep. 2022|
|Result Date||4 March 2023|
Selection Process for Supreme Court of India (SCI) Bharti 2023
- The Selection Process of Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- STEP-1 : First of all there will be a Written Exam.
- STEP-2 : In the second phase there will be English Typing Test on Computer
- STEP-3 : In third phase there will be Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- STEP-4 : And in the fourth phase there will be a Interview.
- STEP-5 : In the last phase there will be Document verification and medical test.
- In this way the selection process of Supreme Court of India (SCI) recruitment will be completed.
- For Supreme Court of India (SCI) Junior Court Assistant Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Check SSC GD Constable Selection Process 2023
Exam Pattern for SCI Junior Court Assistant 2023
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Test
Supreme Court Group B Application Form 2022 : FAQs
What is the last date to apply online for Supreme Court JC Assistant Vacancy 2022
10 July 2022
How to apply for Supreme Court Group B Application form
Apply online, Download notification from the official website
What Qualification is required to Apply Supreme Court JC Assistant Bharti 2022
Age Limit Between : 18-30 Years as on 01-01-2022.