Important steps related to Haryana High Court Admit Card 2023 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the how to download and exam dates.
Online applications were invited for the posts of Haryana High Court Clerk from 25 Feb. to 17 March, 2023. According to the recently released notice, the exam for the posts of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk will be conducted on 28-31 August 2023. Registered candidates will be able to download Punjab and Haryana High Court Admit Card from official website sssc.gov.in. Keep an eye on this article for the latest updates.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Punjab and Haryana High Court Admit Card 2023 Brief Information
High Court of Punjab and Haryana has announced exam date for Clerk. All you need to know is the brief summary of Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2023 from this table.
|Organization of Recruitment||High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.)|
|Vacancy Name||Clerk Post|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. 01/CLK/HC/2023|
|Total Vacancy||157 Post|
|Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Jobs Category||Haryana Jobs|
|SSSC Official Website||www.sssc.gov.in|
|Join WhatsApp/ Talegram Group||Join Group Link|
Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Date 2023
It is necessary to know the important dates related to Punjab and Haryana High Court Admit Card Date 2023 from the given table.
|Haryana Court Clerk Exam Date||28-31 August 2023|
|Haryana Court Clerk Admit Card Date||Before Exam|
Selection Process for Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023
- The Selection Process of Haryana Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Written Exam (Objective)
- Mains Written Exam (Subjective)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- In this way the selection process of Haryana High Court Clerk recruitment will be completed.
- For Haryana Court Clerk Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Pattern
The applicant shall have to take online written examination (Computer based Test) in the following subjects:
- Exam Duration : 02 Hours
- Type of Exam : General Knowledge (Objective) or English Composition Subjective (Essay, Letter, Précis, Translation )
- Maximum Marks : 100 Marks
- Qualifying marks : 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the Test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
How to Download Haryana High Court Admit Card 2023
Registered candidates follow the following steps to download Punjab and Haryana High Court Admit Card 2023 from the official website www.ctet.nic.in.
- Step 1 : Firstly go to the SSSC official Website www.sssc.gov.in.
- Step 2 : You click on Admit Card option on the home page.
- Step 3 : Now you have to fill your details like Application Number, Password & Security Pin or Click on Download Admit Card option.
- Step 4 : In this way your Haryana High Court Admit Card will be downloaded.
Haryana High Court Clerk Application Form 2023 : FAQs
As a sarkari result, candidates who wish to sit theHaryana High Court Clerk must pay close attention to the Admit Card. Their eligibility to take the test is authorized by it, which also serves as an official confirmation of their candidacy. The candidate’s name, roll number, test date and time, test center information, and other vital details are all included on the admit card.
What is the last date to apply online for Haryana High Court Clerk Vacancy 2023
17 March 2023
How to apply for Haryana High Court Clerk Application form 2023
Apply online, Download Haryana Court Clerk notification from the official website