Important steps related to CLAT 2024 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the eligibility criteria, selection process, application form and dates.
Are you interested in Law? If yes! Notification has been issued for Common Law Admission Test CLAT-2024. The official website of www.consortiumofnlus is invited online application for the admission of Law UG and PG Courses on 01 July 2023. Eligible candidates should complete the application process as per the given instructions. And ensure your presence.
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2024 Brief Summary
Consortium of National Law Universities has released notice for admission UG, PG Law Courses. All you need to know is the brief summary of CLAT-2024 from this table.
|Organization Name||Consortium of National Law Universities|
|Participating Universities||24 Universities|
|Course Name||Law UG, PG Course|
|Exam Name||Common Law Admission Test – 2024|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Consortium of NLUs Official Website||consortiumofnlus.ac.in|
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2024
It is necessary to know the important dates related to Common Law Admission Test 2024 from the given table. And the Following is the Application Fee for each category.
|Start Date for Apply Online : 01 July, 2023|
Last Date for Apply Online : 03 November, 2023
CLAT Exam Date : 03 December 2023
|For General/ OBC : ₹ 4000/-|
For SC/ ST : ₹ 3500/-
Payment Mode : Online
Eligibility, Qualification Details
Candidates are advised to apply online only after reading the notification regarding Common Law Admission Test 2024.
- LLB Course : As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured: (i) Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories or (ii) Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- LLM Course : An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Participating National Law Universities
- NLSIU Bengaluru
- NALSAR Hyderabad
- NLIU Bhopal
- WBNUJS Kolkata
- NLU Jodhpur
- HNLU Raipur
- GNLU Gandhinagar
- GNLU, Silvassa Campus Silvassa
- RMLNLU Lucknow
- RGNUL Punjab
- CNLU Patna
- NUALS Kochi
- NLUO Odisha
- NUSRL Ranchi
- NLUJA Assam
- DSNLU Visakhapatanam
- TNNLU Tiruchirappalli
- MNLU Mumbai
- MNLU Nagpur
- MNLU Aurangabad
- HPNLU Shimla
- DNLU Jabalpur
- DBRANLU Haryana
- NLUT AGARTALA
How to Apply CLAT-2024 Online Form
- Check All Eligibility related to CLAT-2024
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Step by step fill application form
- Upload Required Documents
- Pay fees (if applicable)
- Print Application Form
CLAT-2024 Application Form : FAQs
In summary, the Common Law Admission Test offers qualified applicants the chance to join the Consortium of National Law Universities. applicants must, however, make sure they meet the requirements and pay attention to the crucial procedures. The application form must be filled out completely and accurately by candidates. Start your career off right by joining this famous universities.
What is the last date to apply online for CLAT 2024
03 November 2023
How to apply for Common Law Admission Test Application form 2023
Apply Online for the admission of Law UG, PG from the official website consortiumofnlus.ac.in