BOI PO Recruitment 2023 for the post of Probationary Officers in Bank of India check notification, eligibility details and Apply Online
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 – Bank of India (BOI) released notification 2023 on 500 posts of Probationary Officers. You can apply online for BOI PO Vacancy 2023 starts from 11 February 2023. Before apply online, must read the recruitment notification for the posts of Probationary Officers in Bank of India.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
BOI PO Vacancy Notification 2023
Notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context Bank of India has issued notification for Probationary Officers Recruitment in Hall itself. BOI Probationary Officers Notification can be downloaded from the official website bankofindia.co.in. All the information related to BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Notification has been updated below.
BOI Probationary Officers Bharti 2023 Short Summary
Advertisement has been issued by the Bank of India for the recruitment of Probationary Officers Posts. So the candidate needs to check the important points of BOI PO Recruitment 2023. So that there is no error while applying for Bank of India Probationary Officers Vacancy 2023.
|Organization of Recruitment||Bank of India (PO)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officers (PO) Post|
|Vacancy Notification||Bank of India PGDBF 2022-23/3|
|Total Vacancy||500 Post|
|BOI PO Salary/ Pay Scale||JMGS-I (Jr. Management Grade-I)|
|Jobs Category||Bank Jobs|
|Bank of India Official Website||bankofindia.co.in|
|Job Location||All India|
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 Important Date
All the dates including the BOI PO Recruitment will be notified along with the official Notification 2023 and we have updated the important dates of all the Bank of India Probationary Officers Recruitment 2023 in the table. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page regularly about the important updates of Bank of India Probationary Officers Vacancy 2023.
|BOI Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|BOI PO Notification Date||11 February 2023|
|Starting Date to Apply||11 February 2023|
|Last Date to apply||25 February 2023|
|BOI PO Exam Date||March 2023|
Bank of India PO Vacancy Eligibility Details
Bank of India PO Eligibility 2023 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website bankofindia.co.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|Credit Officer||Graduate in Any Stream||350|
|IT Officer||B.Tech/ PG in CS/ ECE/ IT OR DOEACC ‘B’ Level||150|
Category wise Vacancy Details
Application Fee Details
Bank of India (BOI) PO Vacancy Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- General / BC/ EWS : Rs. 850/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD : Rs. 175/–
Age Limit Details
- Age Limit Between : 20-29 Years as on 01 February 2023
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules BOI PO Recruitment 2023.
Bank of India (BOI) PO Recruitment Apply Online
BOI Recruitment 2023 – Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and Bank of India Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy 2023 will be available on the website bankofindia.co.in.
Selection Process for BOI Probationary Officer Bharti 2023
- The Selection Process of BOI Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- Online Written Exam- 225 Marks
- Group Discussion (GD)- 40 Marks
- Personal Interview (PI)- 60 Marks
- Documents Verification and Medical test.
- In this way the selection process of BOI PO Recruitment will be completed.
- For Bank of India (BOI) PO Vacancy Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Bank of India (BOI) PO Exam Pattern 2023
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Mode of Exam: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
How to Apply Bank of India (BOI) PO Online Form 2023
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for BOI PO Recruitment 2023.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Bank of India (BOI) PO Vacancy 2023 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
BOI PO Vacancy Application Form 2023 : FAQs
BOI Recruitment 2023 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Bank Jobs before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for Bank of India (BOI) PO Vacancy 2023
25 February 2023
How to apply for Bank of India (BOI) PO Application form 2023
Apply online, Download Bank of India (BOI) PO notification from the official website bankofindia.co.in