Important steps related to Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana 2023 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the eligibility criteria, application form and dates.
There are many such families in Haryana whose economic condition is weak. And unable to raise the necessary funds for the repair of the house. Haryana Government has made a provision of giving 80,000/- under “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana” to all the families living below the poverty line (BPL). In this article, we will discuss all the points related to the scheme. Bookmark this article for latest updates.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023 Brief Summary
Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes Haryana has implemented Ambedkar Awas Yojana for house repair for BPL families. All you need to know is the brief summary of Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana 2023 from this table.
|Department Name||Directorate of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes|
|Yojana Name||Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojna 2023|
|Amount of Financial Aid||Rs. 80,000/-|
|Scheme Launch||20 August 2021|
|Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Yojana Last Date||15 September 2023 (Extend)|
Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana 2023
The purpose of implementing Dr BR Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana by the Haryana government is to provide financial assistance to SC and BPL families for house repairs. Scheduled caste and BPL card holder families in Haryana are unable to get their houses repaired on time due to financial constraints. They are forced to live in dilapidated houses. Economically weaker sections belonging to scheduled caste and BPL families are provided a grant of ₹ 80000 by the Haryana government as financial assistance for house repairs under the Ambedkar Awas Yojana.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana Eligibility
If you are also thinking of applying for house repair under Ambedkar Awas Yojana, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- It is mandatory for the beneficiary to be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- The beneficiary should belong to Scheduled Caste or BPL.
- The applicant should not have already taken grant from any government department or scheme for housing renewal.
- The beneficiary should have his own house, who can apply for the repair of the already built house.
ambedkar awas yojana documents
Dr BR Important documents will be required to apply online for house repair under Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana. Check the following details.
- Aadhar Card
- Parivar Pehchan Patr (Family ID)
- BPL Ration Card
- Caste & Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- A photo standing in front of the house
- Plot registry
- Electricity bill / Water Bill / Chulha Tax / House tax etc.
How to Apply ambedkar awas yojana online application 2023
- First of all, you have to fill offline application form download Dr Br Ambedkar Awas Navinikaran Yojana Form PDF from important link section given below
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Now apply online from Saral Haryana website or Nearest CSC Center.
- You will have to pay a fee of ₹30 for the application.
- Print the application fee and form and submit it to the Block Office.
Ambedkar Awas Yojana Check Status 2023
The families who did online for Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023. All those users can now track the information whether the application form has been successfully submitted or not. You can also check the status of Ambedkar Awas Yojana from the direct link given below.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Application Form 2023 : FAQs
Scheduled caste and BPL card holders of the state can take advantage of this scheme under the Ambedkar Housing Renewal Scheme. This scheme is working as a lifeline for the poor families.
What is the last date to apply online for Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2023
The last date will be updated after the release of the official notification
How to apply for Ambedkar Awas Yojana Application form 2023
Apply Online for the scheme of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana from the saral haryana official website saralharyana.gov.in