State jobs, which are given by the government, like work of IAS or IPS are only at the state level. Different types of jobs come under the state jobs of government.
All about State Jobs Government
Government jobs are popular ones; some jobs include the whole country, like the work of the prime minister and more. State jobs, which are given by the government, like work of IAS or IPS are only at the state level. They follow their state rules and regulations which they take to ensure that they will match with state rules.
State government job includes lots of processes. State jobs have a portal for the selection is government jobs in a specific job. Different types of jobs come under the state jobs of government. Here we will see more things about the State Jobs and its portal in this article for better information.
State wise government jobs Notification
All Latest State Jobs Notification
- Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- MP Cooperative Bank Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 638 Posts
- KVS Rohtak Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Various Teaching Vacancy
- Delhi DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Various Post Check Notification
- MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 3047 Posts
- Chandigarh JE Recruitment 2023 Notification Released apply online for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post
- Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply Online
- HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Maruti Suzuki Gurgaon Vacancy 2023 Apply Online for Temporary Workmen 800+ Post
- UPPSC Pre Recruitment 2023 Check Notification and Apply Online
What is government jobs form
Form of government jobs is available offline and online. People can see vaccines on the Internet, and then they can apply for their state government job. People can fill that government jobs form, and they also have to pay some particular amount of fee for filling out the whole form. Fill in all the information correctly with the help of the right documents on the online portal, or the same gets applied in an offline way.
How to apply for a job in the state jobs portal
- Different portals are present on the internet; some are from the official jobs for those who want to apply for any particular job. Different other portable is also available, which provide the access to different jobs form. The actual portal is only one.
- Go on the portal of your state jobs portal, and look at those government jobs, which is good for you. Some jobs are available in the portal for those who are 10th passed, and some for those who completed their 12th, so people can choose according to their qualifications.
- Different requirements get posted on the portal click on a job which tells about your interest. Follow the whole pattern of filling in all details to get registered for the job. It will also show the last date of registration and also talks about the registration fee.
What are the popular state government jobs
Here are some best jobs:
- IPS and IAS: Both jobs always try to provide the right and proper administration. It’s also very popular in all states and the most respected job. Both jobs’ salaries are around 50 thousand, which is a really good amount, and it will increase with time.
- Defense services and also NDA: People have to crack exams like AFCAT, NDA and much more. Defense jobs include different positions, like Major, or Lieutenant. The salary of each position is always more than 60 thousand, and it will increase with time.
- Scientists or Engineers: These people get great facilities, and get good respect in the whole society. It also does not include the country level because it’s a state-level job. The salary of these jobs can be around 60 thousand, and more than this.
- RBI: It’s good for those people who are interested in doing bank-related jobs. It can increase your level upper. The candidates who get selected for this also get 3 BHK types of flats in the state. It gives lots of facilities to the selected candidate and a salary of around 70 thousand.
- PSU Jobs : People have to face GATE exams, to get selected for this job. It’s basically for engineer categories. It gives security to the job with a good amount of salary around 60 thousand. They work mainly for the public sector.
Eligibility for state government jobs
Each place and each job have its eligibility criteria, and the government jobs central asks for some basic eligibility to participate in the exam for jobs. People who passed their 10th can get some specific type of government jobs, but not all, and 12th pass also can get some government jobs but not all. People who are properly graduated or are currently post-graduate in any specific field, which matches their need for a job, their chances of getting increased.
An age of more than 18 is required. People who are less than 18 can’t apply or can’t work in any government job as an employee. The person also needs an identification card to get a state job in any specific country, like India, because any random person can’t get a job without any proper document.
Who can’t apply for a state government job
Who does not match the eligibility criteria with a government job, like age limit, education, and much more
What is the most popular government job
IAS and IPS
Where people can apply for government jobs
In the online portal, and offline too
State Government Jobs Conclusion
Apply for any state government job after looking at all eligibility criteria. Apply online with the right document with the right information in it. Filling a particular fee for registration is also important to get enter the exam hall for working as employ job.