Brief Information: UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited a Application for the Post of Engineering Services 2022 Online form. Those Candidates who are Interested in the Vacancy of UPSC Engineering Services 2022 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can Read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC Engineering Services 2022 Notification and Apply Online
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022 Admit Card
Advt. No. 01/2022 Details of Notification
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
- Application Start Date : 22/09/2021
- Reg. Last Date : 12/10/2021 upto 06 PM
- Exam Held On : 20/02/2022
- Admit Card Release : 31-01-2022
UPSC Engineering Service Post Age Limit
- Age Limit Between : 21-30 Year As on 01/01/2022
- Age Between : 02/01/1992 to 01/01/2001
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
UPSC Engineering Service Post Details | Total : 247 Post
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Education Qualification Details :
- Passed / Appearing Engineering Degree in Related Trade / Stream
- For More Details Must Read the Full Notification.
✳️ UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022 : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the UPSC ESE 2022.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for UPSC ESE 2022.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
✳️ Selection Process for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022
- The Selection Process of UPSC ESE 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Stage‐I (Preliminary/Stage‐I) Examination :
- Stage‐II (Main/Stage‐II) Examination :
- Stage‐III (Personality Test) :
- Document Verification
✳️ Exam Pattern for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022
- Stage‐I (Preliminary/Stage‐I) Examination
- Paper‐I (General Studies and Engineering Aptitude) :
- Maximum Marks : 200
- Time Duration: 2 Hour
- Stage‐II (Main/Stage‐II) Examination:
- Maximum Marks : 300
- Time Duration: 3 Hour
- Stage‐III (Personality Test) : 200 Marks
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022 Pre Admit Card
UPSC ESE 2022 Application Form : FAQs
Q.1 What is ese 2021 application date ?
The last date to apply online for upsc ese is 12 october 2021.
Q.2 What is ese 2022 exam date ?
upse ese 2022 exam date is 22/02/2022.