UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form, Check Notification, Eligibility Details and Apply Online Combined Medical Services Examination 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the Exam of Combined Medical Services 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
UPSC CMS Bharti 2022 Notification : For more details you can read UPSC Vacancy Notification 2022 for Combined Medical Services Examination 2022. You can apply online to UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form from 06 April 2022 to 26 April 2022.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 – All the details related to UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Short Summary of UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2022|
|Total Vacancy||687 Post|
|Employment Notification||UPSC EMP No. : 08/2022-CMS Notification|
|Job Variety||Centre Govt. Job|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is Level-10 (Rs. 56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/-)|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Official Website (Web Page)||https://upsc.gov.in/|
|Work Place||All India|
UPSC CMS 2022 DAF Important Date Details
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application : 14 September, 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application : 28 September, 2022
UPSC CMS 2022 Important Date Details
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application : 06 April, 2022
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application : 26 April, 2022
- Last Date Online Fee Payment : 26 April, 2022
- UPSC CMS Exam Date : 17 July 2022
- UPSC CMS Admit Card Release : Before Exam
Details of Fee to be Paid for Registration
Candidates should go to the UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee for UPSC CMS Recruitment|
|UPSC CMS 2022 DAF Registration Fees||NIL/-|
|General / OBC||200/-|
|SC / ST / PH / Female||NIL/-|
|Exam Fee Through||Online Mode|
Age Limit Details of UPSC CMS Vacancies
- Candidates should go to the UPSC CMS 2022 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 32 Years
- (Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 02/08/1990)
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per UPSC CMS 2022 Examination Rules & Regulation.
UPSC CMS Vacancy Details | Total : 687 Post
- Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services : Total : 314 Post
- Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway : Total : 300 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC : Total : 03 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in Various Delhi Municipal Council : Total : 70 Post
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria Details
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS at Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification
Selection Process for UPSC CMS Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of UPSC CMS 2022 Recruitment includes the following Stages:
- Pre & Mains Written Examination
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply UPSC CMS 2022 Application Form
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for UPSC CMS 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Employment News PDF This Week | Employment News Paper PDF Download
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
|Apply Online (DAF)||Click Here|
|UPSC CMS DAF Notification 2022||Click Here|
|UPSC CMS 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download UPSC CMS 2022 Notification||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2022 Application Form : FAQs
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2022– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding UPSC CMS Jobs 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Examination 2022 Vacancy Form
26 April 2022
How to apply for UPSC CMS 2022 Application form
Apply online from the official website : https://upsc.gov.in/