UKPSC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) in UKPSC check notification, eligibility details and apply online
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) released notification 2022 on 563 posts of Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal). You can apply online for UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Recruitment 2022 starting from 14 October 2022. Before apply online, must read the recruitment notification for the posts of Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) in UKPSC.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Vacancy Notification 2022
Notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context UKPSC has issued notification for Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Recruitment in Hall itself. UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Notification can be downloaded from the official website psc.uk.gov.in. All the information related to UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification has been updated below.
UKPSC Bharti 2022 Short Summary
Advertisement has been issued by the UKPSC for the recruitment of Patwari And Lekhpal Posts. So the candidate needs to check the important points of UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment 2022. So that there is no error while applying for UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Vacancy 2022.
|Organization of Recruitment||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Post|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. A-1/ E-5/DR/ RSI/ 2022-23|
|Total Vacancy||563 Post|
|Jobs Category||Uttarakhand Jobs|
UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment Schedule
All the dates including the UKPSC Recruitment will be notified along with the official Notification 2022 and we have updated the important dates of all the UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Recruitment 2022 in the table. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page regularly about the important updates of Uttarakhand UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Vacancy 2022.
|UKPSC Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|UKPSC Notification Release||14 October 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply||14 October 2022|
|Last Date to apply||20 November 2022 (Extended)|
|UKPSC Exam Date||08 January 2023|
|UKPSC Admit Card||29 December 2022|
|UKPSC Answer Key||20 February 2023|
UKPSC Vacancy Eligibility Details
UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Eligibility 2022 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website psc.uk.gov.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|Patwari||Graduation From Any Recognized University||391|
|Lekhpal||Graduation From Any Recognized University||172|
Application Fee Details
UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Vacancy Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM : 0/-
Age Limit Details
- Age Limit Between (Patwari) : 21-28 Years as on 01-07-2022
- Age Limit Between (Lekhpal) : 21-35 Years as on 01-07-2022
- Age Relaxation As Per UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Rules.
UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Recruitment Apply Online
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 – Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 will be available on the website psc.uk.gov.in.
Selection Process for UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of UKPSC Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- STEP-1 : First of all there will be a Written Exam.
- STEP-2 : In the second phase there will be Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PET and PMT).
- STEP-3 : And in the third phase there will be a Document and medical test.
- In this way the selection process of UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) recruitment will be completed.
- For UKPSC Sub-Inspector Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
How to Apply UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
UKPSC Salary Details
UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Salary : Eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) in the following subjects/departments Rs. 29200- 92300/- (Level-5) According to the 7th Pay Commission, in addition to other allowances, the honorarium will be per month.
|भर्ती से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|UKPSC Lekhpal/ Patwari Answer Key PDF|
|UKPSC Patwari/ Lekhpal Admit Card Notice (Dated : 31-01-2023)|
|UKPSC Admit Card Download Link|
|UKPSC Recruitment Last Date Extend Notice (10-11-2022)|
|UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Apply Online|
|Download UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Vacancy Notification 2022|
|UKPSC Official Website|
UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Application Form 2022 : FAQs
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Uttarakhand Jobs 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for UKPSC Patwari And Lekhpal Vacancy 2022
20 November 2022
How to apply for UKPSC Sub-Inspector (Patwari/ Lekhpal) Application form 2022
Apply online, Download notification from the official website