TNGASA Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2023 for the post of Guest Lecturer in Tamil Nadu check notification, eligibility details and Apply Online
TNGASA Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2023 – Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science College Admission (TNGASA) released notification 2022 on 1895 posts of Guest Lecturer. You can apply online for Tamil Nadu (TN) Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2022. Before apply online, must read the recruitment notification for the posts of Guest Teacher in Tamil Nadu.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
TNGASA Vacancy Notification 2022
Notification is important part for any recruitment, in such context TNGASA has issued notification for Guest Teacher Recruitment in Hall itself. Tamil Nadu (TN) Guest Lecturer Notification can be downloaded from the official website tngasa.in. All the information related to TNGASA Recruitment 2022 Notification has been updated below.
|Ambedkar Awas Navinikarn Yojana||Sarkari Yojana|
|Maruti Suzuki Jobs||Defence Job|
|Private Jobs||Senior Citizen Roadways Bus Pass|
|PSU Jobs||HDFC Scholarship|
Tamil Nadu (TN) Guest Teacher Bharti 2022 Short Summary
Advertisement has been issued by the TNGASA for the recruitment of Guest Lecturer Posts. So the candidate needs to check the important points of Tamil Nadu (TN) Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2022. So that there is no error while applying for TNGASA Vacancy 2022.
|Organization of Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Government Arts and Science College Admission (TNGASA)|
|Vacancy Name||Guest Lecturer Post|
|Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. TNGASA Vacancy 2022|
|Total Vacancy||1895 Post|
|Jobs Category||TN Jobs|
|TNGASA Official Website||tngasa.in|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Recruitment Schedule
All the dates including the TNGASA Recruitment will be notified along with the official Notification 2022 and we have updated the important dates of all the Tamil Nadu (TN) Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2022 in the table. Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page regularly about the important updates of Tamil Nadu Guest Teacher Vacancy 2022.
|TNGASA Recruitment Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date to Apply||19 December 2022|
|Last Date to apply||29 December 2022|
TNGASA Vacancy Eligibility Details
Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Eligibility 2022 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website tngasa.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|Guest Lecturer||Degree/ PG/ Ph.D / NET/SLET/SET (Relevant Discipline)||1895|
Application Fee Details
Vacancy Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Age Limit Details
- Age Limit Between : Check Notification
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
TNGASA Guest Lecturer Recruitment Apply Online
Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2022 will be available on the website tngasa.in.
Selection Process for Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of TNGASA Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- STEP-1 : First of all there will be a Written Exam.
- STEP-2 : In the second phase there will be Document Verification.
- STEP-3 : And in the third phase there will be a medical test.
- In this way the selection process of TN Guest Lecturer recruitment will be completed.
- For Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Also Check :-
- Download All Offline Form | Latest Offline Vacancy 2022
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to Apply TNGASA Guest Lecturer Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for TN Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
Tamil Nadu Guest Lecturer Application Form 2022 : FAQs
TNGASA Recruitment 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Tamil Nadu (TN) Jobs before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for Tamil Nadu TNGASA Guest Lecturer Vacancy 2022
29 December 2022
How to apply for TNGASA Guest Lecturer Application form 2022
Apply online, Download notification from the official website