SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2023, Check SSC GD Constable Age Limit, Hight, Physical Test and Qualification Details in Hindi
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2023– Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the notification for 4500 LDC/ JSA & DEO Posts. Check SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Hight, Physical details before apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 starting from 09 May 2023. From this article, you can see the complete information related to SSC CHSL Recruitment.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
- A candidate must be either:
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC CHSL Age Limit Details
SSC CHSL Age Limit Details : Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as on 01-01-2023i.e. Candidates born not
before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
|Code No||Category||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||Ex-Servicemen||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the date of reckoning.|
|04||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|05||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|06||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat|
SSC CHSL Eligibility (Educational Qualifications)
SSC CHSL Eligibility 2023 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website www.ssc.nic.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
- For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- The candidate must possess Essential Qualification on or before the cut-off date i.e. 04-01-2023.
SSC CHSL Staff Salary/ Pay Scale Details
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2023 : FAQs
SSC Recruitment 2023 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Government Jobs 2023 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Vacancy 2023
Last date will be announced after detailed notification
How to apply for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Application form 2023
Apply online, Download SSC CHSL 2023 notification from the official website www.ssc.nic.in
How to apply for ssc chsl exam form
Apply online from the official website : https://ssc.nic.in/
What is full form SSC CHSL
SSC CHSL full form is Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2023
What is age limit of SSC CHSL 2023
What is SSC CHSL eligibility/ qualification details
12th pass from recognized board