SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Check Notification, Eligibility Details and Apply Online for the Post of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – State Bank of India (SBI) Vacancy Notification 2022 for PO 1673 Post. You can apply online to SBI PO Recruitment 2022 from Sep/ Oct. 2022. Read full Probationary Officer vacancy in SBI Bank Notification before Apply Online.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Short Summary of SBI Bank PO Bharti 2022
|Organization of Recruitment||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Vacancy Name||Probationary Officer (PO) Post|
|Total Vacancy||1673 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 – All the details related to Stat Bank of India Probationary Officer Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Online Form
SBI Bank Probationary Officer PO Vacancy 2022 Application Form
Advt. No. SBI PO Vacancy Notification
- General / OBC / EWS : 750/-
- SC/ ST/ Female : 0/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
- Application Start : 22 September, 2022
- Reg. Last Date : 12 Oct. 2022
- Prelims Exam Held On : 17-20 December 2022
- Admit Card Release : 05 December 2022
SBI Bank Probationary Officer PO Vacancy Age Limit
- Age Limit Between : 21-30 Years as on 01-04-2022
- Age Relaxation As Per SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Rules.
SBI Bank Probationary Officer PO Vacancy & Eligibility Details
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||Graduation Degree in any Stream||1673|
Selection Process for SBI Probationary Officer Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of SBI PO Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Prelims Written Examination (CBT)
- Main Written Examination (CBT) or Descriptive Test
- Interview/ Group Discussion
- Document Verification & Medical Exam.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
Exam Pattern for SBI Probationary Officer PO Bharti 2022
SBI Bank PO 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking : 1/4th
- Exam Duration : 1 Hour
- Total Marks : 100
SBI Bank PO 2022 Mains Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking : 1/4th
- Exam Type : both objective and subjective tests
- Exam Duration : 3 Hour
- Total Marks : 200
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General / Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
How to Apply SBI Bank Probationary Officer PO Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for SBI Bank Probationary Officer PO Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
Also Check :-
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Employment News PDF This Week | Employment News Paper PDF Download
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
|Download SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
|SBI Bank PO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download SBI Bank PO Vacancy Notification||Click Here|
|SBI Bank Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
SBI Bank PO Application Form 2022 : FAQs
What is the last date to apply online for SBI Bank PO Vacancy 2022
12 October 2022
How to apply for SBI Bank Probationary Officer PO Application form
Apply online, Download notification from the official website