Post Matric Scholarship for SC Student 2022-23 check notification, eligibility details and apply online
Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Scheme run by the Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment Is a Scholarship Scheme Implemented through State Governments and UT Administrations.
The Scheme provides financial assistance to the Scheduled Caste students studying at Post Matriculation or Post-Secondary stage to enable them to complete their education. Students studying in India are eligible for the Scholarship Scheme which will be awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory. which the applicant belongs i.e. where he/she is domiciled.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Short Summary of Post Matric Scholarship 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment|
|Scholarship Name||Post Matric Scholarship|
|Post Matric Scholarship Amount||₹ 7000-13500/-|
|Application Start Date||14 April 2022|
Post Matric Scholarship 2022 – All the details related to Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for SC Student like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply etc are given below.
Post Matric Scholarship 2022 for SC Student
Post-Matric Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
Advt. No. Post-Matric Scholarship 2022-23 Notification
Purpose of Post Matric Scholarship
The main purpose of this post matric scholarship scheme is to provide financial support for the completion of higher education among scheduled caste students. Maintaining the proportion of enrollment of SC students in higher education. or To create awareness about higher education among scheduled caste students, to increase significantly.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The Scholarship are open to Indian Nationals Only.
- Students must belong to Scheduled Caste and Studying at Post-Matric level.
- Annual Parental/ Guardian’s income: Scholarship will be granted to the Students whose parent/guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
Courses and Scholarship Details
- Compulsory non-refundable fees including tuition fee, as fixed by the Fee Fixation/ Rationalization Committee of the state government.
- Academic Allowance.
|Degree and Post Graduate Level Professional Courses||Regular Scholar- Rs. 7000 per annum|
Hosteller – Rs. 13500 per annum
|Other Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate||Regular Scholar- Rs. 6500 per annum|
Hosteller – Rs. 9500 per annum
|Graduate and Post Graduate courses not covered under Group 1 and Group 2||Regular Scholar- Rs. 3000 per annum|
Hosteller – Rs. 4000 per annum
|All Post-Matriculation (Post Class X level) non-degree courses||Regular Scholar- Rs. 2500 per annum|
Hosteller – Rs. 6000 per annum
Also Check :-
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Employment News PDF This Week | Employment News Paper PDF Download
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to Apply Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Post Matric Scholarship 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Post Matric Scholarship 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Student Notification
Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Student Application Form 2022 : FAQs
What is the last date to apply online for Post-Matric Scholarship 2022
Last date will be announced after detailed notification
How to apply for Post-Matric Scholarship Application form
Apply online, Download notification from the official website
What is the annual income required for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme?
Students whose parent/guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh per annum.
What is the purpose of Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme
The main purpose of this post-matric scholarship scheme is to provide financial support for the completion of higher education among scheduled caste students.
What is the eligibility for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
The student must be an Indian citizen only, and he belongs to the Scheduled Caste. And must be studying at post-matriculation level.