Important steps related to Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2023 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the eligibility criteria, application form and dates.
Are you a farmer? If yes, then this article is going to be beneficial for you. Yes, the government has started the “Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme” to double the income of the farmers and to promote the animal husbandry business. Under this yojana, loans will be provided to the farmers at cheap interest. What is a PKCC credit card, its benefits, interest rate and who is eligible for it, etc aspects will be discussed.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2023 Brief Summary
All you need to know is the brief summary of Pashu Kisan Credit Card (P-KCC) 2023 from this table.
|Organization Name||Department of Animal Husbandary and Dairying|
|Scheme Name||Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card (P-KCC)|
|Pashu KCC Aim||Increase Animal Husbandry Business in the State|
|Pashu KCC Official Website||dahd.nic.in/kcc|
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana has been mainly designed for farmers and livestock owners. The main objective of this scheme is to provide loans to farmers at low interest and to promote animal husbandry business. Under this scheme, a loan of Rs 60,249 is provided on buffalo, Rs 40,783 on cow and Rs 4063 on sheep / goat, the farmer can get a maximum loan of Rs 1.60 lakh from the bank without any security through P-KCC.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Beneficiaries
Check the following details for who all can avail the benefits of Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
|Fisheries||Self Help Groups, Fish farmers (Individuals, Partners, Groups)|
|Poultry||(Individual or Joint Borrower) Joint Liability Group Self Help Group (Tenant Farmer of Goat, Sheep, Poultry, Pigs, Rabbits, Birds etc.)|
|Dairy||Dairy Farmer (Individual or Joint Borrower) Joint Liability Group, Self Help Groups|
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Benefits
- Easy access to credit: P-KCC enables farmers to buy livestock, animal feed, medicines, insurance and other related expenses. This is a simple process for farmers to get loans.
- Affordable interest rates: Pashu Kisan Credit Card usually offers loans at low interest rates, thereby reducing the additional financial burden on the farmer.
- Insurance coverage: P-KCC provides insurance for livestock, covering losses due to animal death, accidents and diseases.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Loan Amount
Pashu Kisan Credit Card provides different loan amount to the farmers according to the animal, this KCC loan amount has been fixed for only one animal. Check the following details.
- For Cow – Rs 40,783/-
- For Buffalo – Rs 60,249/-
- For Sheep and Goat – Rs 4,063/-
- For Poultry – Rs 720/-
Top Banks List Offer Pashu Kisan Credit Card
There are many banks which provide you Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card. You can check the list of all banks from here.
- State Bank of India (SBI Bank)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB Bank)
- HDFC Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda (B.O.B. Bank)
- ICICI Bank (ICIC Bank)
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Interest Rate
Through Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card, loans are provided to the farmers at an interest rate of 7%, however, the farmer will have to pay only 4% interest rate, in addition, a rebate of 3% interest rate will be provided by the Central Government.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Document List
To apply for Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card, it is necessary to collect the following documents with you.
- Animals should have health certificate.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant.
- Pan Card/ Voter Id Card.
- Mobile Number.
- Passport Size Photo.
How to Apply Pashu Kisan Credit Card 2023
Follow the steps below to apply for Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card.
- First of all you have to go to your nearest bank.
- Get authority letter for P-KCC from the bank.
- Will have to go to the Veterinary Surgeon regarding the authority letter.
- Veterinary surgeon will give you Pashu Health Certificate.
- Attach necessary documents along with animal health certificate.
- and deposit it in the bank.
FAQs about Pashu Kisan Credit Card
In conclusion, Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card Yojana is a beneficial scheme for the farmer cattle herders living in the village. You can double your income by expanding your livestock business by getting loans at low interest. It is expected that eligible farmers will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
What is the last date to apply online for Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
The last date will be updated after the release of the official notification
How to apply for Pashu Kisan Credit Card Application form 2023
All the steps required to apply for Pashudhan Kisan Credit Card Scheme have been mentioned in this article.
How much loan can I take under Pashu Kisan Credit Card
P-KCC loan depends on your animal number, however farmer can get maximum loan up to 3 lakhs from the bank
What is the Pashu Kisan Credit Card limit
up to Rs. 3 lakh