Brief Information: National Testing Agency NTA Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Admission in NEET MBBS UG Courses 2021. Those Candidates who are Interested in the Vacancy Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can Read the Notification & Apply Online.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
National Testing Agency (NTA)
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) Online Form
NTA NEET Admission 2021 Online Form
- General : 1500/-
- EWS / OBC : 1400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 800/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Application Start : 13/07/2021
- Reg. Last Date : 10/08/2021 (Extended)
- Correction Date : 11-14 August 2021
- Exam Date : 12/09/2021
- Exam City Details : 20/08/2021
- Admit Card : 09/09/2021
- Answer Key Release : 15/10/2021
NTA NEET Test Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit : 17 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years
- Born On / Before : 31/12/2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- 12th Passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects.
- For More Details Read Notification.
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2021 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2021 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2021) Apply Online Form
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Server-I || Server-II|
|Check Allotment of Center City||Server-I || Server-II|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Sarkari Jobcity –Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee Joint Admission Test for Masters, IIT JAM 2022, this time IIT JAM 2022 is also being organized by IIT Roorkee. Test of IIT JAM 2022 Online Form Barber Recruitment 2021 Offline Vacancy Form. the Vacancy of Jat Regimental Centre Group C Offline Form.