Brief Information: NTA AISSEE Online Form 2021 – National Testing Agency NTA has released the advertisement for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE 2022). Online applications for admission in class 06 and class 09 are going on in All India Sainik Schools, the last date of which is 26 October 2021 Those Candidates who are interested in the NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission – Sainik Schools Society (SSS) offers admission to Class VI and Class IX for the academic year 2022-23. Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE). The final selection is based on school-wise, class-wise, category-wise rank in merit list of the Entrance examination, medical fitness approved by competent Medical authorities and verification of original documents.
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission – AISSEE 2022 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). A candidate is allowed to apply for admission to only one Sainik School. For details about the school, kindly visit the school website concerned.
NTA AISSEE Online Form 2021 Notification
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission
NTA All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2022
Advt. No. AISSEE 2022 Details of Notification
- General / OBC / EWS : 550/-
- SC / ST: 400/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
- Application Start : September 2021
- Reg. Last Date (Extend) : 05/11/2021
- Correction Date : 07/11/2021 to 10/11/2021
- Exam Held On : 09/01/2022
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Post Age Limit
- For Sainik School Class 6 (VI) Admission 2022 :
- Minimum Age : 10 Years.
- Maximum Age : 12 Years.
- For Sainik School Class 9 (IX) Admission 2022 :
- Minimum Age : 13 Years.
- Maximum Age : 15 Years.
- Age Limit as on 31/03/2022
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Details :
✳️ NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Details & Qualification :
- Class 6th Admission – Class 5th Exam Passed, Age Between : 01/04/2010 to 31/03/2012
- Class 9th Admission – Class 8th Exam Passed, Age between : 01/04/2007 to 31/03/2009.
✳️ NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Application Process : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
- National Testing Agency and Jawahar Lal Nehru University JNU Are Released Admission Notification for 2021-2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 27/07/2021 to 27/08/2021
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking for.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
✳️ Scheme of Examination for NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission
- The Scheme of Examination of NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission includes the following Stages:
- Mode of Examination: Paper pencil on OMR answer sheets for admission to both Class VIand Class IX.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
✳️ Exam Pattern Class 6th for NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission
✳️ Exam Pattern Class 9th for NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Online Form
NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission Application Form : FAQs
Q.1 What is the last date to apply online for NTA AISSEE 2022 Admission ?
26 October 2021
Q.2 How to apply for nta aissee 2022 admission form ?
apply online from the official website : https://aissee.nta.nic.in/