Brief Information: MDU Distance Admission 2021 – Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education (MDU DDE) Courses list: The selection of all the courses in the MDU DDE is based on the selection criteria. The essential eligibility criteria for the Undergraduate courses are 10+2 marks from a recognized board with English as a compulsory subject.
MDU DDE Admission 2021 Application Form – Those Candidates who are interested in the MDU Distance Admission 2021 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. MDU Rohtak has recently released online Admission form for UG & PG Distance Course 2021-22 Session.
MDU Distance Admission 2021 Notification and Apply Online
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
MDU Distance Admission 2021 Online Form
Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education (MDU DDE)
MDU DDE Admission 2021 Application Form
|Bank Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Clerk Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||India Free Job Alert|
Course Name & Registration Fee
- B.A. – Gen./ BC : 7700/- | SC/ ST : 5450/-
- B.Com – Gen./ BC : 8300/- | SC/ ST : 6060/-
- M.A. – Gen./ BC : 8300/- | SC/ ST : 5560/-
- M.Com & M.Sc – Gen./ BC : 9300/- | SC/ ST : 6150/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
- Application Start : 22/10/2021
- Reg. Last Date : 15/11/2021
- Reg. Last Date (with 500/- Late Fees) : 25/11/2021
- Reg. Last Date (with 1000/- Late Fees) : 06/12/2021
- Reg. Last Date (with 1500/- Late Fees) : 15/12/2021
MDU DDE Admission 2021 Important Document
- All Educational Certificate and Degree.
- Latest Photo & Signature
- Caste and Residence Certificate.
- Personal Mobile No. and Gmail Id for Verification.
✳️ MDU Distance Admission 2021 Fees Refund Policy :
- The Refund of Fee is permissible only:
- In case applicant submits admission form duly complete in all respects but is declared NOT ELIGIBLE for not fulfilling the eligibility conditions;
- In case an amount deposited is in excess of prescribed fee;
- In case of demise of a candidate before the commencement of examinations without having appeared in any paper;
- In case a candidate deposits/remits fee with the DDE which is not related to his/her admission or the admission form of a candidate is not entertained being time-barred;
- Note:- Fee of the candidate covered in any of the above (‘i’ to ‘v’) provisions will be refunded after a deduction of 20% at the earliest. No fee will be refunded if the candidate has supplied fake documents or stated wrong facts in the admission form or failed to supply the required documents/ information in time.
✳️ MDU Distance Admission 2021 Fees Concession
Fifty (50) Percent concession in total fee payable (except other charges) will be admissible to the following categories of students:
a) Maharshi Dayanand University employee or his/her Ward/Spouse;
b) Working defence personnel up to the level of JCO who do not get any scholarship or fee
concession and/or any financial assistance from their employer.
c) Scheduled Castes/Tribes of Haryana only on production of required certificate
✳️ ️Study Material for MDU Distance Admission 2021 :
Each student admitted to a course offered by the DDE will be provided study material. The students may also consult books prescribed/recommended at the end of the relevant syllabi to enlarge scope of learning. The study material will be supplied in soft/hard copy in Hindi or English medium as available with the Directorate of Distance Education, M.D. University, Rohtak.
✳️ MDU Distance Admission 2021 Application Process : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for MDU Distance Admission 2021 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for MDU Distance Admission 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Click on “Create Your Account (For Student not having MDU Registration Number)”.
- Fill your Mob. No & email ID and send OTP
- Click on “Candidate not having MDU Registration No.” & enter user ID & Password to login.
- Fill up all the required information.
- Upload the scanned copy of your Photo, Signature, Thumb & Identity Proof & Educational Qualification Details.
- Click on “Pay Fees (New Student Only)” & proceed to “Click Here”
- Select all undertaking /Declaration then click “Confirm and proceed to make payment”
- Print the application Form
MDU Distance Admission 2021 Apply Online Form
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download MDU DDE Admission Prospectus||Click Here|
|Download MDU DDE Admission Notification||Click Here|
|MDU DDE Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
MDU Distance Admission 2021 Application Form : FAQs
Q.1 What is the last date to apply online for mdu distance admission 2021 ?
15 November 2021.
Q.2 How to fill punjab dhe online application form ?
apply online from the official website : http://admission.mdu.ac.in/
Q.3 What is full form mdu dde ?
Maharshi Dayanand University Distance Education (MDU DDE)
Q.4 What are various Programs offered by MDU ?
The complete list of programs offered by MDU is given in the prospectus.
Q.5 Are the Programs offered by MDU recognized ?
Yes, MDU is a State University established under Haryana Act No.XXV of 1975 (‘A+ ’ Grade University Accredited by NAAC)
Q. 6 What are the minimum requirements for applying to a particular Program in MDU ?
Eligibility conditions differ from program to program. For detailed information, please see prospectus.
Q. 7 Where can I get the mdu dde prospectus and application forms ?
Soft copy of Prospectus is available on MDU websitehttp://mdu.ac.in/->Admissions->Prospectus http://mdu.ac.in/->Admissions-> Online Admissions 2020-21