Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 for Various Posts in Madras High Court (MHC), Tamilnadu check notification, eligibility details and apply online
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 – Madras High Court (MHC), Tamilnadu released notification 2022 on 1412 Various Posts. You can apply online for Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 from 24 July 2022 to 22 August 2022. Before apply online, must read the recruitment notification for Various Posts in Madras High Court (MHC), Tamilnadu.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Short Summary of Madras High Court Bharti 2022
|Bank Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|
|10th Pass Jobs||12th Pass Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||Clerk Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||India Free Job Alert|
|Organization of Recruitment||Madras High Court (MHC), Tamilnadu|
|Vacancy Name||Various Post|
|Total Vacancy||1412 Post|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary details as per posts|
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 – Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and Madras High Court Bharti will be available on the university website mhc.tn.gov.in .
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 Online Form
Madras High Court Bharti 2022 Application Form
Advt. No. Madras High Court Bharti Notification
- General / BC / EWS : 550/-
- SC/ ST/ Female : 00/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
- Application Start : 24 July 2022
- Reg. Last Date : 22 August 2022
- Exam Held On : Update Soon
- Admit Card Release : Before Exam
Madras High Court Various Post Vacancy Age Limit
- Age Limit Between : 18-32 Years as on 01-07-2022
- Age Relaxation As Per Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 Rules.
Madras High Court Various Post Vacancy & Eligibility Details
Note : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details||Total Post|
|Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, and Driver||10th Pass From Any Recognized Board / University||1412|
Selection Process for Madras High Court Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- STEP-1 : First of all there will be a Written Exam.
- STEP-2 : In the second phase there will be Skill Test.
- STEP-3 : And in the third phase there will be a Document and medical test.
- In this way the selection process of Madras High Court recruitment will be completed.
- For Madras High Court Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
Also Check :-
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Employment News PDF This Week | Employment News Paper PDF Download
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to Apply Madras High Court Various Post Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Madras High Court Vacancy 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
|इस Madras High Court Vacancy से जुडी सभी जानकारियाँ पाने के लिए Telegram Group को ज्वाइन करें|
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online|
|Download Madras High Court Vacancy Notification|
|Madras High Court Official Website|
Madras High Court Application Form 2022 : FAQs
Madras High Court Vacancy 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Madras High Court Jobs 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for Madras High Court Bharti 2022
22 August 2022
How to apply for Madras High Court Application form
Apply online, Download notification from the official website
What Age Limit is required to apply Madras High Court Bharti 2022
Age Limit Between : 18-32 Years as on 01-07-2022