KARTET Hall Ticket 2022 Download from official website and Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Written Exam Held on 06 November 2022 Exam Date Released by School Education Dept, Karnataka.
KARTET Hall Ticket 2022 – School Education Department, Karnataka has released the notice for the KARTET written examination to be held on 06 November 2022, the admit card/ Call Latter for the KARTET Exam will be issued on the official website of www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in. Will be able to download KARTET Admit Card / Hall Ticket before 05-06 before the exam date from official website.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KARTET Hall Ticket 2022 Short Summary
|Organization of Recruitment||Karnataka School Education Department|
|Test Name||Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test (KARTET) 2022|
|KARTET Paper I & II Exam Date||06 November 2022|
|Download KARTET Hall Ticket 2022||27 October 2022|
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Eligibility Details
KARTET Eligibility 2022 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
- For Class 1-5 (Paper-I): 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed (by whatever name known)/ 4th year B.El.Ed/ 2- year D.Ed (Special Education)/ BA/ B.Sc with at least 50% marks & passed/ appearing in Final-year of 2-year D.Ed (by whatever name known).
- For Class 6-8 (Paper-II): B.A/ B.Sc with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year D.El.Ed (by whatever name known)/ 2-year B.Ed/ 4-year B.El.Ed/ Final-year B.Ed (Special Education)/ PUC / Sr Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks & passed/ appearing in final year of 4- year B.A.Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.
Application Fee Details
KARTET Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
|Category||Signal Paper||Both Paper|
|General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs.700/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ CI only||Rs.350/-||Rs.500/-|
What is the details on KARTET Admit Card 2022
KARTET Admit Card contains the details of the candidate’s name, parent’s name, photo, roll number, exam center name, exam time, venue and all the terms and conditions related to the examination. Let us tell you that while downloading the hall ticket, check all these details thoroughly, only then download your admit card, if there is any kind of error on the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KARTET Hall Ticket/ admit card.
When to Download KARTET Admit Card 2022
Yes ! You can download Admit Card 4-5 days before KARTET written exam. The notification of Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket download will be issued on the official website a few days before the exam. Along with this, the admit card download link will also be made available.
Download your hall Ticket before the KARTET written exam, you may have to face many problems later. The link of Karnataka KARTET Call Latter download has been given in this article, from here you can also download the KARTET Written Exam Hall Ticket.
Also Check :-
- Download All Offline Form | Latest Offline Vacancy 2022
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
How to Download Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KARTET) Hall Ticket 2022
- KARTET Admit Card will be issued on November 2022, candidates who are enrolled for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test can download their admit card from official website
- Firstly go to the official Website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will see the KARTET Admit Card option of in the Latest News Section, clicking on it.
- Now you have to fill your details like Application Number, Password & Security Pin or Click on Download Admit Card option.
- In this way your KARTET Hall Ticket will be downloaded.
KARTET Admit Card 2022 : FAQs
KARTET Hall Ticket 2022 – Make sure you check all the term & condition before downloading the admit card related to KARTET Written Exam 2022. Application form is useful as important document for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Hall Ticket download. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Vacancy 2022
30 September 2022
How to apply for Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test KARTET Application form 2022
Apply online, Download notification from the official website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
How To download KARTET Exam Admit Card
Go to the official Website, download KARTET hall Ticket 2022
What details enter to get the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Exam Hall Ticket 2022
For download KARTET Exam admit card, you need to fill your details like application number, mother’s name and security pin
When will the KARTET Exam Call Letter/ Hall Ticket be issued
KARTET Exam Admit Card can be downloaded 4-5 days before the exam