Brief Information: JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 – J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited Online Applications for the Post of Sub Inspector SI Recruitment 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy of Sub Inspector SI 800 Post Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
JKSSB Sub Inspector Bharti 2021 Notification Short Description : JKSSB Vacancy Notification 2021 for Sub Inspector SI 800 Post. You can apply online to JKSSB Recruitment 2021 from 10 November 2021 to 10 December 2021. Read full JKSSB Notification before JKSSB Sub Inspector Apply Online. JKSSB Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 Advertising short description below there :-
JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Notification and Apply Online
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Online Form
JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 – All the details related to JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
JKSSB Sub Inspector Bharti 2021 Details :
- This Event Organized by : J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB)
- Vacancy Name : Sub Inspector, SI
- Total Post : 800 Post
- Job Location : J&K (India)
- Advt. No. : JKSSB 06/2021 Notification
- Domicile : The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir
Important Date for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-11-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10-12-2021
- Download Admit Card : 23-03-2022
- Exam Date : 27-03-2022
- CBT Exam Date : 07-12-2022 to 19-12-2022
- CBT Admit Card : 26-11-2022
Registration Fees Details for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should go to the JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021 Notification given below for application fee details.
- General : 550/-
- SC / ST: 400/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
JKSSB Sub Inspector Post Age Limit Details :
- Candidates should go to the JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per JKSSB Bharti 2021 Rules & Regulation.
JKSSB Sub Inspector Post Education Qualification Details :
The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post-Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification
Physical Standard Details :
- For Male :
- Height: 5’-6” (minimum)
- Chest girth: 32” (unexpanded)
- Chest girth: 331/2” (expanded)
- Long Race: 1600 meters in 61/2 minutes (Six minutes thirty seconds)
- Pushups: 20 (one cycle of up and down to be counted as one)
- For Female :
- Height : 5’-2” ( minimum )
- Long Race: 1000 meters in 61/2 minutes (Six minutes and thirty seconds)
- Shot put(4Kgs) : 141/2 feet in three attempts
JKSSB Sub Inspector Application Process : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
Selection Process for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- The Selection Process of JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam (CBT) :
- (i) The written Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- (ii) The questions will be set in English only.
- (II) There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
- Physical Endurance Test
- Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisment.
Also Check :-
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- BSF Group C Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- MP High Court Group D Online Form 2021
JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Download JKSSB SI CBT Admit Card |
(Dated : 26-11-2022)
|Click Here || Notice|
|JKSSB SI CBT Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download JKSSB SI Admit Card||Click Here|
|JKSSB SI Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|JKSSB Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Application Form : FAQs
JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding JKSSB Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
Q.1 What is the last date to apply online for JKSSB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021?
10 December 2021
Q.2 How to apply for jkssb si recruitment 2021 vacancy form ?
apply online from the official website : http://jkssb.nic.in/
Q.3 Which documents are required to fill in the …………….
Candidates require a scanned copy of their photograph and signature, their academic certificates and degree and also an identity proof