Jind Court Recruitment 2022 Check Notification, Eligibility Details and Apply Offline Jind Court Process Server and Peon Posts Application form
Jind Court Recruitment 2022 – District and Sessions Judge, Jind has invited Offline applications for the Post of Process Server and Peon Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the Jind Court Vacancy 2022 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification.
Jind Court Bharti 2022 Notification : Jind Court Vacancy Notification 2022 for Process Server and Peon 07 Post. You can apply Offline to JIND COURT Recruitment 2022 from 21 January 2022 to 03 February 2022. Read full Jobs in Jind Court Vacancy Notification before Apply Offline. Jind Court Jobs 2022 Advertising short description below there :-
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Jind Court Various Post Recruitment 2022 Notification
Jind Court Process Server & Peon Recruitment 2022 – All the details related to Jind Court Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Key Points of Jind Court Bharti 2022
|Organization of Recruitment||District and Sessions Judge, Jind|
|Vacancy Name||Process Server & Peon|
|Total Vacancy||07 Post|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is according to post.|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Offline.|
|Job Location||Jind (Haryana)|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21-01-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03-02-2022
- Interview Date : 21-26 February 2022
- Jind Court Result Available : 27-02-2022
Registration Fees Details
- Candidates should go to the Jind Court Vacancy 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|General / OBC / EWS||NIL/-|
|SC / ST / PH||NIL/-|
Age Limit Details
- Candidates should go to the SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2022 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 42 Years as on 01-01-2022
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per Jind Court Bharti 2022 Rules & Regulation.
Jind Court Vacancy Details & Eligibility
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Process Server||10th Pass||04|
- The Selection Process of Jind Court Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Candidate Shortlisting Interview.
- Document Verification.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply Jind Court Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Jind Court Recruitment 2022.
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Jind Court Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application for the Post of ……………. Cat. ……..……..”
- Send the application form to the address “The Superintendent, Office of District and Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, Jind Haryana“
- The candidates can also deposit the application form by hand at the counter of the address given above
Also Check :-
- PNB Bank Peon Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Form
- Nainital Bank SO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Form
- Army Public School (APS) Hisar Vacancies 2022 Offline Form
Jind Court Process Server and Peon Vacancy 2022 Offline Form
Jind Court Recruitment 2022 Application Form : FAQs
Jind Court Recruitment 2022– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Jind Court Jobs 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.