JEE Main Syllabus 2023 Released for Session I (January 2023), Download NTA Joint Entrance Exam Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Syllabus Pdf
JEE Main Syllabus 2023 – JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. It is a national level Examination. Candidates got admitted in various stream like engineering, IIT, etc through Joint Entrance Examination. National Testing Agency has conducted Joint Entrance Examination.
The department of Higher Education in Government of India has offered the responsibility of JEE to National Testing Agency. JEE session 1 will be held on January 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30 and 31. On the other hand, session 2 will be conducted on April, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12, 2023.
JEE (mains) has two papers. Candidates can pursue for JEE mains Paper 1 to get admission to reputed UG engineering college or central affiliated Technical institute for doing B.TECH/B.E/IITs, etc. In other words, state Government funded various institutes has come up with this courses for those who want to be a successful engineer as well as entrepreneur or business entity.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
JEEMAIN 2023 Session-I Short Summary
JEE (Mains) 2023 will be conducted in two different sessions for upcoming year 2023-2024.
|Organization of Examination||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)- Main 2023 Session-1|
|Course Entry||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Planning|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|JEE Main Official Website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
JEE Mains Exams Type
As National Testing Agency has administered JEE Main 2023 exams, students must be concerned that there are two papers in the examination.
- Paper-1 – Bachelor of Technology/Bachelor of Engineering Program.
- Paper 2A- B.Arch Program (Architecture)
- Paper 2B- B Planning Program (Planning)
Aspirants must go through the JEE Mains exam syllabus for Paper 1 and Paper 2 before appearing the exam. In other words, paper 1 consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Paper 2 consists of mathematics, Aptitude and planning/ drawing.
Subject Wise JEE Mains 2023 latest Syllabus given below-
Paper-1 (Mathematics) : Topics are listed below
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations.
- Matrices and determinants
- Sets, relation, functions
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Limit, continuity and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Differential equations
- Binomial theorem and its simple application
- Sequence and series
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Coordinate geometry
Paper-1 (Physics) : Topics are listed below–
- Physics and measurement
- Rotational motion
- Work, energy and power
- Properties of solid and liquid
- Laws of motion
- Oscillation and waves
- Electronic device
- Current electricity
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Electromagnetic waves
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electromagnetic induction
- Alternating currents
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
Paper-1 (Chemistry)- Experimental skills : Topics are listed below-
- First part is physical Chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Second part is Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Principles of practical chemistry
- Organic compounds containing Halogens
- Organic compounds containing Oxygen
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- General organic Chemistry
- Bio molecules
- Paper 1-
- Examination mode- computer based online test.
- Duration- 3 hours.
- Subjects- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Number of questions- 25 mathematics, 25 physics and 25 chemistry questions. Total 75 questions.
- Full marks- 300.
- Language used – English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- Question pattern:-
- Mathematics- 5 numerical based and 20 MCQ based question
- Physics- 5 numerical based and 20 MCQ based question
- Chemistry- 5 numerical and 20 MCQ based question
- Paper 2-
- Procedure of examination- Computer based online test
- Duration- 3 hours
- Subjects- Drawing (B. Arch.) or Planning (B. Plan.) General Aptitude and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions-
- B. Arch. – 2 Drawing Questions + 50 Aptitude Questions +25 Maths Questions = 77 questions.
- B. Plan. – 25 planning questions + 25 Maths questions + 50 questions= 100 questions.
- Total marks- 400.
Get potential tips from our mentors to crack the exam and study materials will be provided as per your convenience. To prepare for an entrance exam, you can get relevant books for your exam. It is been crucial in every aspect to go to the next level.
NTA JEE MAIN Syllabus Conclusion–
Before starting preparation of JEE main Syllabus 2023, candidates must aware the entire syllabus of this exam so that they can get chance in the respective field of Engineering and IITs.
In addition to this, candidates will have to concentrate on all JEE Mains 2023 chapters. A lot of practices needed to crack the exam. Our well-versed trainer will guide you to reach the optimum level of success but you must study hard as well.
NTA JEE MAIN Syllabus 2023 : FAQs
NTA JEEMAIN 2023 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Entrance Exam before proceeding to apply for this opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for NTA JEE MAIN 2023
12 January 2023
How to apply for NTA JEE Main Application form 2023
Apply online, Download NTA JEEMAIN notification from the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in
What is jee main official website
Has the JEE main syllabus reduced from previous year
JEE main syllabus has not yet been reduced. It is almost same with previous year. Besides, candidates will get the option for choice in the question paper
Name total chapters of JEE Mains Syllabus
As it is a main examination, students will have to study all chapters sincerely. Almost 64 chapters have been covered for the exam. Question set up depends upon all chapters.
Which is the difficult subject for JEE Mains
If you see math previous year question paper, you will understand the difficulty level of mathematics. In this year, teachers assuming that physics difficulty level will be increased from previous year. But, chemistry is a scoring subject. If students study well, they will definitely secure marks beyond expectation.
Which part of the chemistry can students skip for jee mains exam
As an aspirant, you can skip organic part of the chemistry, if you think that your physics and mathematics parts are so strong to secure good marks. Out of 25 questions, 8-10 questions included organic chemistry.