JEE Main Eligibility 2023 Check Education Qualification Criteria and Age Limit Details
JEE Main Eligibility 2023 – National Testing Agency (NTA) released notification for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2023 Session 1 (January 2023). You can apply online for JEEMAIN 2023. Before apply online, must read the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Other Details.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
JEEMAIN 2023 Session-I Short Summary
|Organization of Examination||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Examination Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)- Main 2023 Session-1|
|Course Entry||B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Arch/ B.Planning|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|JEE Main Official Website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
JEE Main Age Limit Criteria
For appearing in the JEE (Main) – 2023, there is no age limit for the candidates. The candidates who have passed the class 12/equivalent examination in 2021, 2022, or appearing in 2023 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2023 examination. However, the candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the Institute(s) to which they are desirous of taking admission.
JEE Main Eligibility 2023 Details
JEEMAIN Eligibility 2023 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website jeemain.nta.nic.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|B.E/ B.Tech||Passed qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory|
subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/
Technical Vocational subjects.
|B.Arch||12th Pass with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|B.Planning||12th Pass with Mathematics|
List of Qualifying Examinations (QE)
- The 10+2 system’s final exam is administered by any reputable Central or State Board, such as the Central Board of Secondary Education in New Delhi or the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations in New Delhi, among others.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- Final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University examination in India or any foreign country is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Vocational Examination.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a State board of technical education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Candidates who passed their Class 12 (or comparable) test outside of India or from a board not listed above should present a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) stating that their exam was equivalent to the Class 12 Examination.
- The candidate must have already passed at least one public test (Board or Pre-University) if the Class 12 Examination is not a public exam.
NTA JEE MAIN Eligibility Criteria 2023 : FAQs
NTA JEEMAIN 2023 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Entrance Exam before proceeding to apply for this opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for NTA JEE MAIN 2023
12 January 2023
How to apply for NTA Jee Main Application form 2023
Apply online, Download NTA JEEMAIN notification from the official website jeemain.nta.ac.in
What is jee main official website