Brief Information: Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 – Ministry of Defence (Indian Navy) has invited online Applications for the Recruitment of Apprentices in the Indian Navy for Naval Dockyard Apprentice School, Visakhapatnam for the 2022-23 batch under the Apprentices Act 1961. Those Candidates who are interested in the Vacancy of Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 Notification Short Description : Indian Navy apprentice vacancy notification 2021 for ITI Apprentice 275 Post. You can apply online to Indian Navy ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from 06 November 2021 to 05 December 2021. Read full Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 Apply Online. Indian Navy ITI Apprentice Jobs 2021 Advertising short description below there :-
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Indian Navy ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – All the details related to Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Applications are invited from ITI qualified INDIAN National candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the following designated trades for a period of One Year at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)] for the Training Year 2022-23 batch in accordance with Apprentices Act 1961, Apprentices (amendment) Act 2014 and Apprentices (amendment) Rules 2019:-
- This Event Organized by : Ministry of Defence (Indian Navy)
- Salary Details : As per Apprenticeship Rules
- Job Location : Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Advt. No. : DAS (V)/01/21 Notification
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06/11/2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 05/12/2021
- Last Date to Send Offlne Form : 14/12/2022
- Written Exam Held On : 27-29 Jan 2022
- Interview Date : 31Jan- 3 Feb 2022
- Training Start : 01/04/2022
- Candidates should go to the Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 Notification given below for application fee details.
- No Application Fees
- Candidates should go to the Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Gen/ OBC (Born Between) : 01 Apr 2001 to 01 Apr 2008
- SC/ ST (Born Between) : 01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2008
- Age Limit as on 01 April 2022
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per Indian Navy ITI Apprentice Bharti 2021 Rules & Regulation.
- ITI Apprentice : 10th Pass with 50% Marks OR ITI Pass with 65% marks
- Procedure for Applying for Apprenticeship. The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training at www.apprenticeshipindia.org web portal under NAPS scheme :-
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- Print the application Form
- The Selection Process of Indian Navy ITI Apprentice 2021 includes the following Stages:
- A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks. Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades. Interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination. The proposed schedule of written examination and interview schedule is as follows: –
- Written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg) – 27 Jan 2022 AM
- Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg) – 29 Jan 2022 PM
- Schedule for Date of Interview and Medical Exams – 31 Jan 22 (Medical Exam : 07-15 Feb 22)
Also Check :-
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- BSF Group C Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- MP High Court Group D Online Form 2021
05 December 2021
apply online from the official website : www.apprenticeshipindia.org