Brief Information: Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee has invite a Application Joint Admission Test for Masters, which you know as IIT JAM 2022, this time IIT JAM 2022 is also being organized by IIT Roorkee. Those Candidates who are Interested in the Test of IIT JAM 2022 Online Form Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can Read the Notification & Apply Online.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Indian Institute of Technology , IIT Roorkee
Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2022 (JAM 2022)
IIT JAM 2022 Details of Notification
- Single Paper:
- General / OBC / EWS : 1500/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 750/-
- Double Paper:
- General / OBC / EWS : 2100/-
- SC / ST / PH/ Female : 1050/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Application Start : 30/08/2021
- Reg. Last Date : 11/10/2021
- Exam Date : 13/02/2022
- Admit Card : 04/01/2022
- Result Declared : 22/03/2022
IIT JAM 2022 Details:
- M.Sc. Two Year, M.Sc PHd Dual Degree Course, Other Post Bachelor Degree Courses in Various IIT in India and Integrated PHD Course in IIT Bangalore.
IIT JAM 2022 Test Education Qualification Details:
- Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University.
- General / OBC : 55% Marks
- SC / ST / PH : 50% Marks
IIT JAM 2022 Highlights :
- IIT Roorkee is the Organizing Institute for JAM 2022.
- JAM 2022 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
- All the seven Test Papers of IIT JAM 2022 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions, namely (i) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), (ii) Multiple Select Questions (MSQs), and (iii) Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- Applications for JAM 2022 Examination will be accepted ONLINE only during August 30 October 11, 2021 through link available on JAM 2022 website.
- No hard copies of documents are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The required documents are to be uploaded online to the application website only.
- No hard copy of JAM 2022 Scorecard will be sent to the JAM 2022 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2022 website within a specified period.
- No additional requirements, such as suitability test or interview, are needed for admission to the programmes in IITs under JAM.
- Candidates who qualify in JAM 2022 are eligible to apply for admission to IITs in the academic year 2022-23.
- Applications for admission to IITs by JAM 2022 qualified candidates can be submitted from April 11-25, 2022 ONLINE only through link available on JAM 2022 website.
- Integrated Ph.D. programmes in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore may use the JAM 2022 Results to shortlist candidates for an interview for the final selection.
IIT JAM 2022 Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. 2022 (JAM 2022)
Sarkari Jobcity –Indian Institute of Technology IIT Roorkee Joint Admission Test for Masters, IIT JAM 2022, this time IIT JAM 2022 is also being organized by IIT Roorkee. Test of IIT JAM 2022 Online Form Barber Recruitment 2021 Offline Vacancy Form. the Vacancy of Jat Regimental Centre Group C Offline Form.