Brief Information: IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 Session – Re-registration Portal for January 2022 Session. On this portal you can submit your re-registration form for the next year/semester and make online payment.This portal is open for both Indian and International students of the University.
IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 Session Notification Short Description : Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) re-Registration notification 2021 for all UG & PG Course. You can apply online to IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 from 05 November 2021 to 30 November 2021. Read full IGNOU Re-registration Notification before IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 Apply Online.
IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 Session and Apply Online
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 – Key Highlight
IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 – All the details related to IGNOU Re-registration like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
IGNOU Re-registration 2022 Details :
- This Exam Held by : Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Fees Details : Accoding to your course
- Advt. No. : IGNOU Re-registration January 2022 Session Notification
Special Event for IGNOU Re-registration 2022 January Session
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05/11/2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30/11/2021
- Exam Held On : Available Soon
IGNOU Re-registration 2022 January Session : Instructions
- Before you proceed, please read the following instructions carefully:
- You will need to register on the Portal. Please click “New Registration’ button to proceed. Please provide your correct mobile number and e-mail ID, because we shall be able to send you confirmation and other important update only if we have your correct mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Choose your courses (wherever option is given) carefully. Please go through your Programme Guide for details of the courses on offer. Change of course at a later stage may result in loss of time available to you for your studies.
- Please exercise due caution in making online transaction. Please do not share your card details or OTP with anyone. As far as possible, please use your own card/net banking to make payment. You can also make payment through UPI, including BHIM App. Students of International Division may use online payment options available to them.
- Please do not wait for the last date for submission of your re-registration form.
- In case online payment made by you does not get updated, please do not make the second payment immediately. Please wait for a day, check the payment status and then decide.
- In case you make payment two times for the same application, one of the payments shall be refunded to your account.
- In case you are using third-party services (cybercafé or some other outlet) for submission of your re-registration form, please ensure that the courses have been correctly chosen and payment of programme fee has been made successfully. Please obtain a printout of the form submitted and payment confirmation.
Also Check :-
- IGNOU Term-End Exam December 2021 Date Sheet
- IGNOU Assignment Submission Status Check Online
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
IGNOU Re-registration 2022 January Session Online Form
IGNOU Re-registration 2022 January Session : FAQs
Q.1 What is the last date to apply online for ignou re-registration 2022 january session ?
30 November 2021
Q.2 What is full form ignou ?
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)