Important steps related to Hotel Management Courses After 12 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the eligibility criteria, top college list etc.
Hotel Management Courses After 12 : After doing 12th, you will be excited about your career, now in which field you should move forward. Then you are at the right place, here we will provide complete guide on hotel management course for those who are interested in making career in hospitality industry. How to do Hotel Management Courses After 12? What are the Career Opportunities in this? What is the salary of the employees in the hospitality industry? Will have in-depth discussions on other topics.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
What is Hotel Management
Hotel management is a popular field. The activities of the hospitality industry are studied in hotel management. In this course, skills are worked on from hotel maintenance to hospitality requirements, hotel operations, food and beverage service, housekeeping, front office operations and other management.
Eligibility for Hotel Management Courses
Eligibility for Hotel Management Courses After 12 depends on the type of diploma/degree you choose. Generally following are some details for Hotel Management courses.
- Education Qualification : 12th class paas form recognized board with minimum of 50% marks.
- Age Limit : Hotal Management Courses for minimum age limit 18 years.
Hotel Management Course Type
There are various hotel management courses available for the students. Whose details are as follows.
|Diploma Courses||1. Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
2. Diploma in Food Production
3. Diploma in Bakery and Confectionery
|Undergraduate Courses||1. Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)|
2. Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
3. Bachelor of Business Administration in Hotel Management (BBA HM)
|Postgraduate Courses||1. Master of Hotel Management (MHM)|
2. Master of Science in Hotel Management (MSc. HM)
3. Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management (MBA HM)
|Certificate Courses||1. Certificate in Food and Beverage Service|
2. Certificate in Front Office Operations
3. Certificate in Housekeeping
List of top Hotel Management Colleges in India
Questions keep coming in the minds of the students regarding the top colleges for pursuing hotel management course. Here you can check the list of top-10 colleges in India.
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN), Mumbai – Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400028
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development (OCLD), Delhi – 7, Sham Nath Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN), Chennai – 4th Cross Rd, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN), Bangalore – S.J. Polytechnic Campus, Seshadri Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal – Valley View International, Health and Educational Complex, Village, Madhav Nagar, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN), Hyderabad – F Row, Vidya Nagar, DD Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500007
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN), Kolkata – P-16, Taratala Road, Kolkata, West Bengal 700088
- Christ University, Bangalore – Hosur Rd, Bhavani Nagar, S.G. Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560029
- Indian School of Hospitality (ISH), Gurgaon – Sector 83, Gurugram, Haryana 122004
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management (SRMIHM), Chennai – SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu 603203
Hotel Management Courses Admission Process
A personal interview is typically conducted after the entrance exam for courses in hotel management. Popular admission tests for programmes in hotel management include the following:
- NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
- All India Hotel Management Entrance Examination (AIHMEE)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test (BVP CET)
Career Opportunities after Hotel Management Course
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Event Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Housekeeping Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Executive Chef
Top Recruiters List
- The Oberoi Group
- Taj Group
- Marriott International
- Hilton Worldwide
- ITC Hotels
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
Hotel Management Employees Salary
Candidates get salary based on their skill and experience in Hotel Management Sector. It also depends on the size and location of the hotel. Some of the post wise salary details are given here.
|Job Role||Salary (per annum)|
|General Manager||INR 10-25 lakhs|
|Executive Chef||INR 5-15 lakhs|
|Front Office Manager||INR 4-10 lakhs|
|Food and Beverage Manager||INR 4-10 lakhs|
|Sales and Marketing Manager||INR 4-12 lakhs|
|Housekeeping Manager||3-8 lakhs|
Hotel Management Courses After 12 : FAQs
In summary, the Hotel Management Courses offers qualified applicants the chance to join the hospitality industry. applicants must, however, make sure they meet the admission and pay attention to the crucial procedures. The application form must be filled out completely and accurately by candidates. Start your career off right by joining famous hotal.
Can I do hotel management course after 10 class
No, it is necessary to have 12th pass to do hotel management course.
Can hotel management make a good career?
Yes! Hotel Management offers many career opportunities
What skills are required for hotel management
Time Management Skills
Customer Service Skills
Attention to Detail