HKRN Logo Design Competition 2023 The logo must represent the organization more effectively and convey its ethos while being up to date with modern trends.
HKRN Logo Design Competition 2023 – The purpose of Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Ltd. is to provide contractual personnel to all government agencies in Haryana in a transparent, reliable, and fair way. It serves as the designated organisation in Haryana for the provision of contractual labour.
The organization’s logo needs to better represent the company, communicate its culture, and keep up with contemporary trends. It must highlight the organization’s advantages and demonstrate its fundamental business principles.
The platform and any outreach materials (online/printed) must employ the logo as a medium of representation.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
HKRN Logo Design Competition 2023 Short Summary
|Organization of Recruitment||Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Ltd. (HKRN)|
|Competition Name||Logo Design|
|Last Date of Submission||18 February 2023.|
|Cash Prize for Logo-Making Competition||Rs 51,000/-|
|HKRN Official Website||hkrnl.itiharyana.gov.in|
HKRN Logo Design Competition Terms and Conditions
- 1. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 2. The winning logo would be the intellectual property of the Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Ltd., and you agree to waive any intellectual property right on your entry. The submission of the form shall be deemed to be your surrender of any claim or copyright on the logo submitted.
- 3. HKRNL reserves the right to modify (or fine-tune) the prize-winning logo, i.e., unfettered right to modify, add or delete any information or design feature in any form to it.
- 4. HKRNL shall reserve the right to use or not to use the prize-winning logo and/or to use an alternative logo and/or not use any logo at all.
- 5. The logo must not contain provocative, objectionable, or inappropriate content.
- 6. The logo shall be original and not violate any provisions of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. HKRNL does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- 7. The design of the logo must not infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party. All entries are governed by the provisions of the Logos and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950, and any violation of the said Act will result in disqualification. The decision of the Nigam Ltd. will be final and indisputable.
- 8. HKRNL reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/or the Terms & Conditions/Technical Parameters/Evaluation Criteria.
- 9. The responsibility to comply with the guidelines and other conditions lies with the participant, and HKRNL shall not be liable for any dispute raised by a third party.
- 10. The winners will be selected at the discretion of the HKRNL. The decision of the Nigam Ltd. will be final and indisputable.
- 11. Please read the guidelines of the competition carefully (on social media posts and the website) before participation.
Guidelines of the HKRN Logo Design Competition
The contestant must carefully review all of the requirements stated below to confirm their eligibility for the tournament.
- Follow our page Haryana Kaushal Rozgar Nigam Ltd., on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Like the competition post.
- Use the hashtags #HaryanaKaushalRozgarNigamLtd. and #HKRNLogoCompetition and share this post.
- Upload the screenshot of the post shared by you ( via any platform namely Instagram, facebook, twitter) in this Google form.
- Upload your logo entry and fill out the information in this Google form.
- The logo should be in.jpeg/.png format attached to the source file. (Kindly retain the editable version with you for future reference)