Important steps related to Govt Job for Staff Nurse 2023 need to be known from this article. From here you can know the eligibility criteria, selection process, application form and dates.
Govt Job for Staff Nurse 2023 – For the candidates of the nursing department, comes the good news. Nursing Staff Vacancy has been announced by the Medical Nursing Department. Govt. jobs for nurses are available right now for ANM, GNM, BSc Nursing, and MSc Nursing.
Staff Nursing Vacancies 2023 have been announced by the Central Government on 2023 along with Employment Notification. The candidates who are interested in job for nurses need to check the details and need to fill in the details.
Latest Govt Job Staff Nurse 2023 Brief Information
|Organization Name||Government of India|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse ANM/ GNM/ BSc Nursing|
|Staff Nurse Salary||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 44,500 Per Month|
|Staff Nurse Age Limit||21-35 Post|
|Govt Job Staff Nurse Application Form Mode||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/ Walk in Interview|
Government Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2023
|Fundamentals of Nursing Subject||20 Marks|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing Subject||20 Marks|
|Midwifery and Pediatric Nursing Subject||20 Marks|
|Community Health Nursing Subject||20 Marks|
|Mental Health Psychiatric Nursing Subject||20 Marks|
Syllabus for the Staff Nurse 2023
Govt Job for Staff Nurse 2022 Syllabus Details : Here below are given the details of the subjects that candidates need to prepare for the nursing staff recruitment. It will help the candidates to get the government job for staff nurses.
|Subject Name||Syllabus Details for Staff Nurse Jobs|
|Fundamentals of Nursing||Anatomy Fundamental, First Aid, Nutrition, neurologic Nursing, microbiology, Health Education, Nursing Fundamental, Types of Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Sociology, Psychiatric Nursing, Basic Nursing Management, mental health, community health nursing fundamental, etc.|
|English Literature||Fundamental of English Languages, Fill in the blanks, Reading comprehension, Synonyms, and Antonyms, English spelling check, cloze test, active and passive voice, paragraph completion, etc.|
|General Knowledge||Latest Indian Culture, Indian, History, Indian Economy, Indian Politics, latest Sports, international News, Famous books and authors, Inventions in the world, Physics, Famous Days and Date, basic and latest computer news and update and etc.|
Check Also : Nursing Jobs
Govt Job for Staff Nurse 2023 Details
Govt Job for Staff Nurse 2023 : Candidates have you completed Nursing Courses? Have you completed BSc Nursing Courses, GNM Nursing course, ANM Nursing Course or MSc. Nursing Course, any one of these courses will fetch you a job. The related Courses that need to be done to be eligible for applying are
- ANM Nursing Jobs 2023
- GNM Nursing Jobs 2023
- BSc Nursing Jobs 2023
- MSc Nursing Jobs 2023
Government Staff Nurse Eligibility are mentioned here:
- ANM Nursing Jobs Eligibility Details
- ANM candidates must have passed 12th with ANM Nursing Course from a recognized Board and Institute.
- ANM Nursing Course will be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
- ANM pass must have registered as Nurse or Midwife in State Govt. Nursing Council of India.
- The candidate must have 0–1-year experience in any medical hospital department.
- GNM Nursing Jobs Eligibility Details
- Candidates must have passed General Nursing Midwifery pass or GNM Nursing Courses from recognized board or institute.
- GNM Nursing courses will be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council
- Candidate must have registered as Nurse or Midwife in State Govt. Nursing Council of India.
- Candidate must have 0-2 years of experience in any medical department.
- BSc Nursing Jobs Eligibility Details
- Candidate must have passed BSc Nursing Bachelor of Science Courses for recognized board or institute or University.
- BSc. Nursing Courses will be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council
- MSc Nursing Jobs Eligibility Details
- Candidate must have passed MSc Bachelor of Science pass and MSc Nursing Courses for recognized board or institute or university
- These courses will be recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or State Nursing Council.
Recruitment notice is issued for these posts of Nursing staff
|SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment||UPUMS Staff Nurse Recruitment|
|NHM MP Staff Nurse Recruitment||NHM Chandigarh Staff Nurse Vacancy|
Staff Nurse Salary Details
Govt Job for Staff Nurse Salary Details : Staff Nurse Jobs Below are given the details regarding the salary of the Nursing Staff
|Staff Nurse Salary||Rs. 36,000 to 75,000 Per Month|
|ANM Nursing Salary||Rs, 10,000 to 15,000 Per Month|
|GNM Nursing Salary||Rs. 18,000 to 28,000 Per Month|
|BSc Nursing Salary||Rs. 25,000 to 35,000 Per Month|
|MSc Nursing Salary||Rs. 35,000 to 75,000 Per Month|
|Nursing Officer Salary||Rs. 45,000 to 77,000 Per Month|
How can I get a gov job of a staff nurse
The candidate who has done 12th pass in ANM Nursing or GNM Nursing or BSc Nursing course can get a gov job for a staff nurse.
How can I get gov. job for staff nurse in army
By visiting the official website of the Indian Army: joinindianarmy.nic.in and fill in the form over there and pass the exams and get a job
Who can get govt job as a staff nurse in India
Applicant candidate must have done 12th pass in ANM Nursing o GNM Nursing, BSc Nursing courses can get gov job for staff nurse in India
How to apply online for the govt job staff nurse latest openings
The candidate can visit Nusingjobalert.com website and apply for the govt job staff nurse latest openings
What is the salary of the MSc Nursing
The salary of MSc Nursing is Rs. 35,000 to 75,000 Per Month
Is the Govt job staff nurse job locations available across India
Yes, they are available across India
What is the work of the Grade1 Staff Nurse
Grade 1 staff nurse is responsible for Assisting Nursing Superintendent and take total care of Patients Health Care Department