Brief Information: The Chief Minister’s Urban Leaders Fellowship is a unique opportunity for young leaders across India to work with the Delhi Government to address some of the most pressing urban challenges, and experience what ‘making change’ looks like. The highly-competitive Fellowship aims to recruit outstanding young professionals from across the country under the age of 35 who are passionate about public service and are willing to commit to working with the Delhi government for a period of two years. . Those Candidates who are Interested in the Vacancy Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can Read the Notification & Apply Online.
Post Date: 16/07/2021
Post Update: 16/07/2021
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Government of Delhi
Delhi Urban Leaders Fellowship Programme Online Form 2021
Delhi Chief Minister Urban Leaders Fellowship Programme 2021
- No Application Fees for All Candidates.
- Application Start : July 2021
- Reg. Last Date : 09/08/2021
- First Shortlist : 20/08/2021
- Interviews Date : Last week of August
- Final List : 1st week of September
Leaders Fellowship Programme Post Details | Total : 23 Post
- Remuneration Fellow | Total : 17 Post
- Associate Fellow | Total : 06 Post
Required Education Qualification
- Remuneration Fellow : Ph.D. degree with minimum one year full-time work Exp. OR Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks with 3 years exp.
- Associate Fellow : Post-Graduate with minimum 60% of marks (or equivalent CGPA). Professionals such as MBBS, LLB etc. with minimum 5 year course of study after 12th class will be considered as “Post Graduate”
Leaders Fellowship Programme – Key Features:
- Unique Fellowship programme where the Fellows will work directly under the supervision of their respective Ministers across various departments.
- Fellows will support the formulation of policies and implementation of various government projects and initiatives.
- Remuneration of 1,25,000 per month will be provided to Fellows (17 positions) and 75,000 per month to Associate Fellows (6 positions).
- Next batch of Fellowship begins in October 2021
Delhi Urban Leaders Fellowship Programme Apply Online Form 2021
Sarkari Jobcity –The Delhi government has received global acclaim for its policies, be it the transformation of government schools, the provision of high-quality primary healthcare at mohalla clinics, 24X7 electricity provided at the lowest tariff in India, and home delivery of government services. Through the CMULF programme, we welcome the most talented youth across India to join us in the journey of transforming Delhi into a modern, world-class city.