Delhi Police Driver Syllabus 2022 Check Notification, Eligibility Exam Pattern and The syllabus for the Computer Based Examination CBT Exam based on 10th Level
Delhi Police Driver Syllabus 2022 – Syllabus of Delhi Police Driver Computer Based Examination (CBT Exam) is divided into four parts, Part A: General Awareness, Part B: Reasoning, Part C: Numerical Ability and Part -D will have questions related to Road Sense, Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic. Questions related to rules/ signs/ signs, vehicles and environmental pollution, ie petrol and diesel vehicles, CNG powered vehicles, noise pollution, etc. will be asked. Let us tell you that Delhi Police Driver CBT Exam (Syllabus) question paper will be of class 10th level.
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Delhi Police Driver Bharti 2022 Notification : For more details you can read SSC (Delhi Police) Vacancy Notification 2022 for Police Driver 1411 Post. You can apply online to Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 from 08 July 2022 to 29 July 2022. Read full SSC Delhi Driver Vacancy 2022 Notification before Apply Online. दिल्ली पुलिस ड्राइवर भर्ती 2022 Advertising short description below there :-
Short Information Delhi Police Driver Bharti 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Delhi Police Constable Driver|
|Total Vacancy||1411 Post|
|Employment Notification||SSC Delhi Police Driver 2022 Vacancy Notification|
|Job Variety||Delhi Govt Job|
|Delhi Police Driver Salary / Pay Scale||Salary / Pay scale is Rs. 5200- 20200/- Plus Grade Pay|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Delhi Police Driver Application Form Start Date||08 July 2022|
|Delhi Police Driver Application Form Last Date||29 July 2022|
|Official Website (Web Page)||www.ssc.nic.in|
|Work Place||New Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria Details for Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Delhi Police Constable (Driver)||12th Pass with HMV Driving License or |
Knowledge of Maintenance of Vehicles
Selection Process for SSC Delhi Police Driver Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of Delhi Police Constable Driver Bharti 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Examination & PE&M and Driving Test
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
Delhi Police Driver Exam Pattern Details
Delhi Police Driver CBT Exam Pattern: The Computer based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks, with the following composition:-
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part-A||General Awareness/ GK||20||20||…|
|Part-B||General Intelligence/ Reasoning||20||20||…|
|Part-C||Numerical Ability/ Maths||10||10||…|
|Part-D||Road Sense, Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Rules/|
Signals, Vehicle & Environmental Pollution i.e
Petrol and Diesel Vehicle, CNG Operated Vehicle,
Noise Pollution, etc
|Grand Total||100||100||90 Minute|
Syllabus Details for Delhi Police Driver CBT Exam
Delhi Police Driver syllabus for the Computer Based Examination (CBT Exam) will be as follows:
- Part A: General Awareness: Question in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness around him. Questions will also be designed to test his knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research, etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Part B: Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of nonverbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- Part C: Numerical Ability: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Part –D: Questions related to Road Sense, Vehicle Maintenance, Traffic Rules/Signals/Signages, vehicle & environmental pollution, i.e., petrol and diesel vehicle, CNG operated vehicle, Noise pollution, etc.
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
Delhi Police Driver Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT): Standard of Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests are as follows:
Physical Endurance Test: Standard of Physical Endurance Test for candidates including ex-servicemen and Departmental candidates (age-wise) will be as under:
Those candidates who qualify in the race will be eligible to appear in Long jump and then High Jump. The Long Jump and High Jump must be cleared in any one of the three chances given to a candidate. There shall be no appeal against disqualification in race, Long jump and High jump.
Standard of Physical Measurement for Male candidates:
Physical Measurement Test will be taken only of those candidates who qualify the Physical Endurance Tests. Standard of Physical Measurements are as follows:
- Height: Minimum 170 cm, relaxable by 5 cm
- Chest: 81 cm with minimum of 4 cm expansion (i.e. 81 – 85 cm), relaxable by 5 cm:
Delhi Police Driver Trade Test (Qualifying)
The candidates who qualify the Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests (PE&MT) will be called for Trade Test. The Driving License of all the candidates who qualify the PE&MT will be verified and only those candidates whose Driving Licenses are found genuine will be allowed to appear in the Trade Test.
The candidate will also produce valid Driving License (in original) at the time of Trade test. Necessary legal action will be taken against those candidates whose Driving License are found forged/false.
The Trade Test shall carry 150 marks. The marks obtained in the Trade Test will not determine the merit position of the candidate since it is qualifying in nature. However, the candidate must obtain at least the minimum qualifying marks as shown in the table below to be allowed for appearing further process.
Also Check :-
- Delhi Upcoming Vacancy 2022 Check
- Download IGNOU Solved Assignment: Click Here
- Employment News PDF This Week | Employment News Paper PDF Download
- Make Professional Resume/CV/Biodata – Easy Steps
Delhi Police Constable Driver Syllabus Pdf Download : FAQs
SSC Delhi Police Driver Syllabus Download Pdf 2022– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Govt Jobs Vacancy in Delhi Constable Driver before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. You have previously applied for delhi police driver vacancy 2021, delhi police driver vacancy 2012, if you have not been selected then still apply. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
What is the last date to apply online for Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022
29 July 2022
How to apply for Delhi Police Constable Driver Vacancy form
Apply online from the official website : https://ssc.nic.in/
What is the age limit for Delhi Police Driver
21-30 years of age is mandatory for Delhi Police Driver?
Is DL mandatory for Delhi Police
Yes, DL HMV Driving License is mandatory for Delhi Police
What is the minimum height for Delhi Police
It is mandatory for Delhi Police driver to have a minimum height of 170 cms.
When will Delhi Police Driver Notification 2022 be released
Delhi Police Driver Notification will be out on 08 June 2022
What are the requirements to apply for Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022
All the requirements to apply for Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 have been given in this article, please read the article carefully
Is Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 Canceled
Till now Delhi Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2022 has not been canceled, its official notification will be issued on 27th June.
How to Download Delhi Police Driver Syllabus
Subject wise information of Delhi Police Driver Syllabus is given in such article, you can download the syllabus pdf from the important link section.