Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Check Notification, Eligibility Details and Apply Online Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Application form
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 – High Court of Delhi has invited online applications from eligible Candidates for Upcoming Judiciary Exam 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Delhi Judicial Examination 2022 Notification : For more details you can read Delhi High Court Vacancy Notification 2022 for Delhi Judiciary Exam 168 Post. You can apply online to Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 from 28 February 2022 to 20 March 2022. Read full Delhi HC Judiciary Examination 2022 Notification before Apply Online. दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालय न्यायिक सेवा परीक्षा 2022 Advertising short description below there :-
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Delhi Judicial Examination 2022 Notification
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 – All the details related to Delhi HC Judicial Exam 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Key Points of Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022
|Recruitment Organization||High Court of Delhi, HC|
|Vacancy Name||Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2022|
|Total Vacancy||168 Post|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- to 177500/- (for Judicial Services)|
Rs. 131100/- to 216600/- (for Higher Judicial Services
|Application Type||The process to apply is Online.|
|Official Website (Web Page)||https://www.delhihighcourt.nic.in/|
|Work Place||New Delhi|
Important Date of Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022
|Post Name||Apply Start||Last Date||Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Date||Mains Exam Date|
|Judicial Services Exam 2022||28 Feb 2022||20 March 2022||24 April 2022||—–|
|Higher Judicial Services Exam 2022||25 Feb 2022||26 March 2022||03 April 2022||14-15 May 2022|
Details of Fee to be Paid for Registration
Candidates should go to the Delhi Judicial Examination 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|SC / ST / PH||200/-|
|Exam Fee Through||Online Mode|
Age Limit Details
- Candidates should go to the Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- Age Limit Between 35-45 Years (For Higher Judicial Services)- On 12-03-2022
- Maximum Age Limit 32 Years (For Judicial Services)- On 01-01-2022
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ PH Candidates as per per Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Rules & Regulation.
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Eligibility
|Name of Vacancy||Education Qualification||Total Post|
|Judicial Service Examination 2022||LL.B. degree or other equivalent law degree. or||123|
|Higher Judicial Services Examination 2022||Degree in Law (LLB) or 7 Years Practice as Advocate||45|
Selection Process for Delhi Judicial Examination 2022
- The Selection Process of Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Vacancy includes the following Stages:
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the Mains Examination (Written), and
- Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 Syllabus and Syllabus for both Preliminary and Main Exam are described below in the official notification, you can check the syllabus from the official notification.
How to Apply Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam Online Form 2022
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for Delhi Judiciary Examination 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
Delhi HC Judicial Service Examination 2022 Online Form
|Delhi Judicial Service Prelims Result PDF (Dated 18-05-2022)||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Prelims Detailed Result PDF (Dated 18-05-2022)||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Prelims Revised Answer Key (Dated 18-05-2022)||Click Here.|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Prelims Answer Key (Dated 27-04-2022)||Click Here|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Mains Exam Date (Dated : 26-04-2022)||Click Here|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Service Admit Card 2022 Download Link||Click Here|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Services Pre Answer Key Download||Click Here|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Services Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Corrigendum Notice (Dated 16-3-2022)||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Services Exam Online (Higher Judicial Services) from 28-02-2022||Click Here|
|Delhi Judicial Services Exam Online (Higher Judicial Services) from 25-02-2022||Click Here|
|Download Delhi Higher Judiciary Exam Notification||Click Here|
|Download Delhi Judiciary Exam Notification||Click Here|
|Delhi High Court Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
Delhi HC Judicial Service Exam 2022 Application Form : FAQs
Delhi Judicial Examination 2022 – Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Delhi Judiciary Examination 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
Q.1 What is the last date to apply for Delhi High Court Judiciary Exam 2022?
20 March 2022
Q.2 How to apply for Delhi Judiciary Examination 2022 Application form ?
Apply online from the official website : http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/open_position.asp
Q.3 How many Attempts are there in Delhi Judiciary?
Q. 4 How many candidates apply for Delhi Judicial Service?
Only eligible candidates can apply for Delhi Judicial Service.
Q.5 How can I become a civil judge in Delhi?
i) applying for the examination should be citizens of India.
ii) Candidate should be practicing as advocates in India or should be qualified to be admitted as an advocate under the Advocates Act 1961.
iii) Candidate should not be more than 32 years.
Q.7 How to apply for Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022?
All procedure to apply for Delhi Judiciary Exam 2022 is described in this
Q.8 What is the Delhi Judiciary Selection Process?
I0 Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the Mains Examination (Written), and (II) Delhi Judicial Service Mains Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva-Voce.
Q.9 What are the maximum attempts in Delhi Judiciary Exam?
You can take maximum 6 attempts to pass Delhi Judiciary Exam