CLAT 2022 – Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2022 : The Annual Executive Committee and the General Body Meetings of the Consortium of National Law Universities were held today at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad under the Chairmanship of Prof. Faizan Mustafa. CLAT-2022 will be held on May 8, 2022. The Consortium has resolved that CLAT-2023 will be held on 18th December, Hence, in 2022 two CLAT examinations will be held in one year. Those Candidates who are interested in the CLAT 2022 Details & Completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
CLAT 2022 Notification & Short Description : Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2022 Admission Notification 2021 for CLAT 2022. You can apply online to CLAT 2022 from 01 January 2022 to 31 March 2022. Read full CLAT 2022 Notification before Common Law Admission Test Apply Online. CLAT 2022 Advertising short description below there :-
CLAT 2022 Notification and Apply Online
Note: (Telegram) टेलीग्राम पर लेटेस्ट Jobs नोटिफिकेशन (Latest Notification) पाने के लिए अपने टेलीग्राम में (Sarkari Jobcity) सर्च करे और हमारे चैनल Sarkari Jobcity को सब्सक्राइब (Subscribe) करे
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 & 2023 Schedule Released
CLAT 2022– All the details related to Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 & 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
CLAT 2022 Notification Details :
|Name of Organization||The Consortium of National Law Universities|
|CLAT 2022 will be held twice in the year 2022||CLAT 2022 Exam Date: May 8, 2022 or|
CLAT 2023 Exam Date: December 18, 2023
|Participating Universities||22 Universities.|
|Course||Law UG & Law PG|
|Advt. No. :||CLAT 2022 Notification|
|CLAT 2022 Official Website||https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/|
Important Date for CLAT 2022
- CLAT 2022 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 01 January 2022
- CLAT 2022 Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09 May 2022
- CLAT 2022 Exam Held On : 19-06-2022
- CLAT 2023 Exam Held On : 18-12-2022
- CLAT 2022 Admit Card Available : Update Soon
Registration Fees Details for CLAT 2022
- Candidates should go to the CLAT 2022 Notification given below for application fee details.
- Gen/ OBC/ PwD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI : 4000/-
- SC/ ST/ BPL : 3500/-
- Exam Fee Through – Online Mode
CLAT 2022 Counselling Fees Details :
For the CLAT 2022 and CLAT 2023 the Consortium reduced the Counselling fee from 50,000 to Rs.30,000/- for the General category candidates and Rs.20,000/- for ST/ SC/ OBC/ BC/ EWS/ PWD and other reservation candidates.
CLAT 2022 Age Limit Details :
- Candidates should go to the CLAT 2022 Official Notification given below for application Age Limit details.
- No Age Limit.
CLAT 2022 UG & PG Course Eligibility Details :
- LLB Course : As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured: (i) Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories or (ii) Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- LLM Course : An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
CLAT 2022 Application Process : Steps to Apply
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for CLAT 2022 Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for CLAT 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Upload the required documents : Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay Fees : Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.
- Print the application Form
CLAT 2022 Admission Process :
- The Admission Process of CLAT 2022 includes the following Stages:
- CLAT Admission Test
- Fees Deposit and Admission.
Also Check :-
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- BSF Group C Recruitment 2021 Online Form
- MP High Court Group D Online Form 2021
Common Law Admission Test CLAT 2022 Apply Online
|CLAT 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
|CLAT 2022 Exam Date & Apply Last Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Download CLAT 2022 Press Release||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
CLAT 2022 Application Form : FAQs
CLAT 2022– Make sure you guys check all relevant details regarding Common Law Admission Test, CLAT 2022 before proceeding to apply for this job opportunity. After applying, you should keep your application form with you, in future it will be useful as an important document in the admit card and selection process. For more latest job notifications, please visit our SarkariJobcity – Study & Jobs portal.
Q.1 What is the CLAT 2022 Exam Date?
08 May 2022
Q.2 How to apply for CLAT Exam?
Apply online from the website www.consortiumofnlus.ac.in
Q.3 What is CLAT?
CLAT is the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities for admission in the UG and PG Courses of Law i.e. LLB and LLM in the major 22 universities of India.